Lt. Commander
If after todays fiasco and obvious revelation of what we're going to expect when this game goes live can you lifetime subscribers get your money back if you want?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:32 PM
not likely
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Cryptic offered refunds on lifetime subs up until 30 days after launch for Champions Online. Having set that precedent themselves, they would have a very hard time doing less with STO.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Why would i want a refund?? What you don't understand this is NORMAL for mmo's on start.

and i don't see what your complaining about, fiasco, revelation???

I think your seeing problems where there are none.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:34 PM
No its not. Sheesh, where have you been? This is early access. This isn't servers under full load..wow, what some people will accept as normal is amazing
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclight55 View Post
No its not. Sheesh, where have you been? This is early access. This isn't servers under full load..wow, what some people will accept as normal is amazing
So go back and play your night elf in wow if it makes you so upset.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
and what some people will rage about is also amazing. I think meds are in order.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Wow only allows 2700 people on a server (it may have raise, that is 2 year old number), STO has far more.

I have not had that much trouble getting in. While I would liked it to be more stable, the game runs better than most MMORPG at release.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 12:39 PM
In Europe you could try quoting the regulations regarding "cool off periods" for purchases. That usually extends to a week, give or take the service involved. SInce the game is not "live" live, you could probably get your money back up to Live. Not the European release date (Feb 5) but the actual universe Live date.

In the States, you've got til midnight the 3rd day of purchase. Then you're boned.

All things considered, we're not even in Live yet. When I last played WoW I was STILL seeing queues primetime on weekends.

I'm a Lifer, by the way.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamakara View Post
Why would i want a refund?? What you don't understand this is NORMAL for mmo's on start.

and i don't see what your complaining about, fiasco, revelation???

I think your seeing problems where there are none.
Normal what games have u played... never seen this before and i been playing games since EQ...