Lt. Commander
whats up with this? long ques with preorders? buy more servers to manage the load they are encountering. otherwise most of us will leave after our first month. including me, i love this game but cannot justify waiting hours to get into a game that i might only play for another 1 before i go to sleep
Lt. Commander
# 2 opening day gonna suck
01-31-2010, 12:40 PM
If they can't handle the load now imagine opening day.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:46 PM
Lets all relax, they still have a day or two to work out final kinks. If it is still horrible on Tuesday, then you can complain
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:41 PM
They were installed, but more to come I'd guess. However what you said is actually very true.

**** had this problem at launch and it went unresolved for weeks. People just gave up trying to log in.

AlthoughCrytpic are at least upgrading and adding servers at this point, unlike NCSoft.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryan
They were installed, but more to come I'd guess. However what you said is actually very true.

**** had this problem at launch and it went unresolved for weeks. People just gave up trying to log in.

AlthoughCrytpic are at least upgrading and adding servers at this point, unlike NCSoft.
waiting for them to say they are getting even more at this point
it has to happen i thinks
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:53 PM
o hope it happens soon, it would be sad if they didn't
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm going to give you the benefit of my many years in business...

They lied to you to get your money. Honestly thats what it boils down to.

They knew their servers weren't up for the task..they new they had to promise something, anything to restore hope in potential subscribers...They frabricated a story to get you back on board.