Lt. Commander
# 1 Q position message box changed
01-31-2010, 12:49 PM
It went from saying "772 out of 1023" and the "you can play when this box is gone" yada yada down to just "Queue position: 772".

I didn't restart or log out & back in - just *poof*. I can't tell if not knowing how long the Q is behind me is more or less depressing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuyGreg
It went from saying "772 out of 1023" and the "you can play when this box is gone" yada yada down to just "Queue position: 772".

I didn't restart or log out & back in - just *poof*. I can't tell if not knowing how long the Q is behind me is more or less depressing.
Well your not the only one, theres no good reason for yet another change.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Same here.. Ive now lost the option of leaving the queue... must be soo many people in the queue that its faster for me to just wait and have my turn on the ride than wade through the ones behind me to the exit.. btw 843rd

Then alt-tab back in and on a loading screen.

Then Server not responding

Im really thinking these "unexpected downtimes" are nothing more than Cryptic implementing server side patches and instead of informing us they just shut down (seem too dead on the hour) otherwise where did this queue come from anyway if they were just "bringing the servers back up" there wouldve been no change.