Lt. Commander
WE DO NOT PAY TO WAIT!!!!! DAMNIT!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2 really
01-31-2010, 02:18 PM
this is insane. they didnt even PLAN to have at least THREE servers????
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:19 PM
no thanks i couldn't stand to find out what place i would be in the refund que
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:19 PM
You guys are both dumb . Launches for EVERY MMO are like this at start. Stop making WOW your standard that has had 6 years to fix these issues. If you want a more stable game and no queues come back in 2 months. At wow release i was on Archimonde and that server went down for 3 days at launch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydous View Post
You guys are both dumb . Launches for EVERY MMO are like this at start. Stop making WOW your standard that has had 6 years to fix these issues. If you want a more stable game and no queues come back in 2 months.
No they arent, I was in the CoH launch and it was BAD but this is WORSE
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orfindel View Post
No they arent, I was in the CoH launch and it was BAD but this is WORSE
yes because a small scale super hero MMO is going to have the same numbers as a STAR TREK MMO
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
You guys are both dumb . Launches for EVERY MMO are like this at start. Stop making WOW your standard that has had 6 years to fix these issues. If you want a more stable game and no queues come back in 2 months. At wow release i was on Archimonde and that server went down for 3 days at launch.
Ah yes, that tired old arguement again.

"They ****ed up their launch so we can **** up ours too"

ps. Wow hasn't been out for 6 years yet.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
You're such a joke dude. I bet in RL people can walk over you and you won't do jack ****
Lt. Commander
# 9 15 min of game play!
01-31-2010, 03:52 PM
Well, it only took me about 45 minutes the first time...then right in the middle of a huge battle BOOM! I get kicked off and put back into another queue...immeidately...what's the deal! I wait patiently twiddling my thumbs to play, but twice in a 30 mintue period? I don't even want to know what next week is going to be like!

The game is awesome..now if only I could play it
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
I see your point but why has this not got better there's no excuse 6 years later to have the same problems.

Just think hardware is much better now for the severs I think it's Atari is just cheap but that's not a surprise.