Lt. Commander
This is getting beyond the joke, the game is launching and we still get disconnections ALL the time. They seem to have sorted out the lag and things seem to be more stable that way but it still disconnects so often. And now we are stuck in a queue??!!!!

Devs you HAVE to respond to this thread if only to say that you're working on expanding server capacity. YOU CANNOT LAUNCH A GAME WHEN PEOPLE CANNOT PLAY IT. Please for the love of god respond. and let us know what is happeneing. Also please talk to someone and find out if you are planning to compensate us somehow for the amount of downtime already endured.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM

Actually, the devs have better things to do then hold your hand and tell you everything will be alright. If you have such little faith that the devs are working as hard as they can, ON A SUNDAY, to fix the problem, prehaps you should take a break and get some perspective.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turukano

Actually, the devs have better things to do then hold your hand and tell you everything will be alright. If you have such little faith that the devs are working as hard as they can, ON A SUNDAY, to fix the problem, prehaps you should take a break and get some perspective.
My faith is waning as the Devs have had a long time through closed, open, and now headstart to sort out the server problems. So yes I do need some convincing they are doing all they can. And don't be so rude by the way, if you can't say anything helpful don't bother posting.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:37 PM

You are the one that wants to be compensated for normal launch difficulties. The devs have a responsiblity getting this game running smoothly, not being your personal customer service rep. How exactly has your post added anything other they airing your pure arrogance?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turukano

You are the one that wants to be compensated for normal launch difficulties. The devs have a responsiblity getting this game running smoothly, not being your personal customer service rep. How exactly has your post added anything other they airing your pure arrogance?
Oh my god you are so rude! I might have to report you if you carry on being so abusive.

I'm not asking them to be my personal rep. I believe I speak for many other poeple, as demonstrated by similar threads. And 'normal launch difficulties'? What exactly is normal about not being able to play a game you've paid for. By many other poeples accounts, this has not happened with MMO's.

I am just passionate about this game.

I am anything but arrogant, by calling me this all you yourself have proved how rude you are and how unable you are to have a civil discussion.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 03:04 PM
they need to play more mmo's at a pre launch stage then.

and you need to get your skin a little thicker if you think he was so rude and abusive that you need to report that post.

yes the servers are down.. and no they have not told us why.. so what.. the game has not launched yet.. you have a head start.. you did not pay for the head start.. it was a bonus included in a pre-order of the game.. so they do not owe you any compensation.. yet.. after february 2nd.. then you can complain about possible compensation due to extended down times.