Lt. Commander
When I started my character, the first to slots on the icon bar there in ground combat mode were primary and secondary attack. Iím not sure what happened or what I did but now when I beam down to a planet (or enter ground mode period), those slots are empty and I have to open the skills list again and drag them back onto the barÖ

Öevery time.

Anyone know what I did wrong? I havenít been able to figure out what I did to lose them in the first place let alone how to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:17 PM
It randomly shuffles icons around in your power bar. The power bar can be expanded to 3 rows. If you're playing with only one row displayed, it probably moved them to the upper bar which can't been seen unless you display all 3 bars. Sometimes it also randomly changes how many bars are displayed.

There's two tiny buttons to the right of the power bar. One lets you change it from 1, 2, or 3 rows. The other displays all the icons you can place on it.

There are also tiny arrows which changes which bars are displayed. Scrolling to a different bar could also have made your icons disappear.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm having the same issue, reported the bug. I'd recommend you report it as well.

To fix it, hit P and drag them back to the hot bar unfortunately it's a temporary solution. You will lose them again when beam down.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:30 PM
Got it. Next time i'm in i'll mess around some more, at least its not game breaking - just annoying lol