Lt. Commander
# 1 Sweet Risa is there now!!
01-31-2010, 02:28 PM
Sorry to bring a small ray of sunshine into everyones bad mood.. just happy to see that i can now goto risa =)
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:32 PM
ok Dev's a couple things you need to implment in risa.. First i want to wear a swim suit!! Also i want to sit on the beach in one of those chairs!! So bring on a merchant that i can buy cloths from and allow us to sit..
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Agreed on the casual clothing outfits...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momurda View Post
Sorry to bring a small ray of sunshine into everyones bad mood.. just happy to see that i can now goto risa =)
It was there during open beta...i wish there was something to do there though. You can't exactly have a social area for the sake of a social area...there has to be a reason for people to go there
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:45 PM
This kinda thing... even though at some point in time id like to see more of a reason to come here.. but this kinda thing is what i am willing to leave EVE for. What i mean by this is there ability to see different places do differnt things is what star trek is SUPPOSED to be about... now obivously theres much ... MUCH more important things to do before we even worry about things like Risa but if this is just a taste of whats to come I am already hungry for more =)