Lieutenant
Hi. Just noticed that the old freecam command:

/ugc_freecam 1

is not working. I wonder if it has changed again?
Boldy go to the Delta Volanis Cluster to seek out new life and new civilizations
Lieutenant
# 2
12-07-2013, 01:49 PM
i also realized this, very very bad. but i don't think that's a bug, more that this is intentionally...
was already at the tribble foundry before season 8 launch.

all i have to say to this:

Cryptic, please give us back freecam command immediately, it is the most important tool of the foundry!!!

A foundry by commandermic

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1040761
Captain
# 3
12-07-2013, 02:33 PM
It was changed awhile back, but it's been so long since I've been in the Foundry that I can't remember the new command.

Anyone else remember? Maybe they changed it back to the original one, which I show in my tutorial.

Try /freecam 1
Lieutenant
# 4
12-07-2013, 05:47 PM
I tried many variations, including /freecam 1.
No luck so far.

Right before Season 8 it was: /ugc_freecam 1
Boldy go to the Delta Volanis Cluster to seek out new life and new civilizations
Captain
# 5
12-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Sigh, it would be really helpful if whoever is changing the base command could, at the very least, inform us of what the new command is.

This is quite amazing. Nobody told us it was there, and we had to discover the tool that greatly improved functionality. The command code changed and nobody informed us of the new command. Pendra discovered it. Now it's changed again with zero communication.

This is quite bizarre. IMO, freecam has been one of the most important additions to the Foundry. Yet, they act like it's incidental whether or not we even know the command.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
12-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Well, I've found a command... Although it doesn't work in my ground preview .

/gslUGC_freecammode <int> (<int> == 0 or 1).

Maybe you guys can work it out from here.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Lieutenant
# 7
12-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
It was changed awhile back, but it's been so long since I've been in the Foundry that I can't remember the new command.

Anyone else remember? Maybe they changed it back to the original one, which I show in my tutorial.

Try /freecam 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Sigh, it would be really helpful if whoever is changing the base command could, at the very least, inform us of what the new command is.

This is quite amazing. Nobody told us it was there, and we had to discover the tool that greatly improved functionality. The command code changed and nobody informed us of the new command. Pendra discovered it. Now it's changed again with zero communication.

This is quite bizarre. IMO, freecam has been one of the most important additions to the Foundry. Yet, they act like it's incidental whether or not we even know the command.
Agreed. I could not function without it! All my building is done in freecam mode.