Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:00 PM
ROFLMAO:p But can you play Klingon opera on it?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Another FAN BOY trying to defend his lifetime subscription. Nice.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:06 PM
The people whining about bugs and minor details were one thing. The people angry that they can't play a game they paid for is completely another thing. I sat patiently through the bugs and server crashes during open beta, I understood that it was just beta. But this is no longer beta and people have a right to be ****ed. I know I am.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 04:49 PM
Saturn, you are not whining, this post is not ment for you.

To point out a real problem is fair enough, thats what you are doing, but freaking out completely, like the whiners do is useless and werry annoying, 50% of the threads on this forum is from selfcentered kids or immature old people that think they are the center of the universe, think they know evrything about the gaming industry and how evrything works but the arguments they deliver are nothing but baseless trash talk. when i saw your post i saw only resonable statements and i dont think anyone called you a whiner, caus you actually sound like you know what your talking about and think before you write.

when this server started it ran ok for about 24 hours i think, people started whining 30 mins after it crashed. Im not saying its ok if a server crashes, but honestly we dont know if cryptic takes us seriously or not because of the problems we have had so far. we dont know what the server problem is, the whiners all claim to know the problem, thats one of the 100 resons i cant take them seriously, i could mention the other 99 resons but its pointless, none of them fits on you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 04:53 PM
What the hell is a perftionists?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn830 View Post
The people whining about bugs and minor details were one thing. The people angry that they can't play a game they paid for is completely another thing. I sat patiently through the bugs and server crashes during open beta, I understood that it was just beta. But this is no longer beta and people have a right to be ****ed. I know I am.
Agreeing with you.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SULUFAN View Post
another troll who used fan boy because he has no real comeback.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SULUFAN View Post
Dude. The rest of us are sick of hearing about how your mom wouldn't give you the cash for your lifetime sub. We get it, you're mom's a meany. Deal with it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafeasonto View Post
A message for all the complainers and perftionists out there....
Which you are now one of, by posting this thread. Congrats!