Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Huh....
01-31-2010, 07:43 PM
So everything has been wiped again.


Hey everyone!
I just got a 2 day ban from the SWTOR site so I'm here to entertain myself.
Did I miss anything since I left?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnintentionallyStupid
So everything has been wiped again.


Hey everyone!
I just got a 2 day ban from the SWTOR site so I'm here to entertain myself.
Did I miss anything since I left?
didnt miss much.

i open mouth kissed a tribble...
video is on youtube
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
didnt miss much.

i open mouth kissed a tribble...
video is on youtube
Thats awesome....
Nice to see there are some funny Jannies.
You wouldn't know me, but I used to own these forums.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 07:46 PM
What did you post to get banned?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Neph8
What did you post to get banned?
Well my guild The OT Order plans Moderator Annoyance events and our event today was that we flagged every thread in the General Discussion forum, it was pretty funny, but when they couldn't find any excuse to give me infractions they started digging up week old things so that I would have enough infractions to get a 2 day ban.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnintentionallyStupid
I posted links to home made donkey shows, so they banned me.
fixed

jk
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
fixed

jk
Nah,
Its been done before,
I like to be original.
I kinda feel like getting banned from this forum too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnintentionallyStupid
Well my guild The OT Order plans Moderator Annoyance events and our event today was that we flagged every thread in the General Discussion forum, it was pretty funny, but when they couldn't find any excuse to give me infractions they started digging up week old things so that I would have enough infractions to get a 2 day ban.
That sounds kinda fun because as of now I am not planning on playing SWTOR; would just skip on straight to WH40KO.

Maybe I can taunt the Star Wars nerd about how Space Marines would kick Jedi butt. Lightsaber may cut the chainsword, but you missed the bolter round going into the brain. Besides, there are more Space Marines then there are Jedi. Wow, something there are more Space Marines then.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
That sounds kinda fun because as of now I am not planning on playing SWTOR; would just skip on straight to WH40KO.

Maybe I can taunt the Star Wars nerd about how Space Marines would kick Jedi butt. Lightsaber may cut the chainsword, but you missed the bolter round going into the brain. Besides, there are more Space Marines then there are Jedi. Wow, something there are more Space Marines then.
It would be horrible to be a Jedi in the Warhammer universe..think about.
"And a billion voices screamed as they were extinguiesed....oh it happened again....oh look again"
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39 PM.