Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
I had this post on my old forums and Im curious to what the player base would like to see added into the game that hasnt yet been added?

For myself, and since I havent yet gotton the lucky chance of playing these are a few things I would like to see and also curious to see if they did add them....

1) Housing/Apartments...being able to have some sort of "virtual home" in game.
2) Veteran Awards... recieving specific ingame objects at certain intervals (example 3months playing, 6months ect)
3) The prometheus ( i know its added ) but not sure if it has the ability from the show "multi-vector assault mode" which splits the ship into three "drool factor"

so what would you guys/girls like to see added in....?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 12:16 AM
I know this is FAR fetched, but when talking with npc's id like to have differnt options of what to say...that actually affect the outcome. Think along the lines of morrwind or the witcher...Also the ability to have a "war zone" that you can actually take places over, so the federation could actually move its territoy into klingon space and so on. (ive only played a little pvp so far, so if there is that option, feel free to call me a noob).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 12:23 AM
More Skirt Uniforms...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel_Martog
More Skirt Uniforms...
hahah 2nd that!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stucky00 View Post
I know this is FAR fetched, but when talking with npc's id like to have differnt options of what to say...that actually affect the outcome..
Me too.

And rolling with the idea of far fetched...

I'd also like to see missions that require some problem solving to complete but with more than one way to complete it. And along with that I'd like to see rewards given for more creative solutions.

I'd like to see customizable weapons.

I'd like "create your own" decals for our ships.

I'd like to see diplomacy play a real role in the game. (to do this for real it would require player run factions, an economy, and territories)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Nebula-class ships. Excelsior-class ships.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Argo shuttle/buggy as a starship device that allows you to enter planetary missions via a landing Argo shuttle and then grants you an argo buggy to drive in.

Seriously, it can't be that hard to implement for an expansion.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 12:36 AM
- More playable races.
- More quality of life fixes/adjustments.
- More information on what my skills are upgrading compared to the skills I currently have (or can learn along a set chain of skills)
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 12:54 AM
I'd like to see a wider variety of ships for each rank. The customization option allows a lot of freedom, yes, but only three ships per rank (while nice) is a little bit limiting. Cut down on customization options (or restrict it somehow) and give us more ships with more varied hull types for each rank.

Granted, lots of people will disagree with me, but I'm one of those people who stays totally canon with my ship design, so I'd prefer more canon ship options over more customization capability.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 01:33 AM
I second the housing option! It'd be so nice to have an place for my character to live in, and also to throw parties at.
it'd be great for role-playing too.

if else fails, I'd like for there to be private quarters option on my own ship. After all, we already can go to our own bridge.... why not our own quarters? I also would like to be able to invite others to my quarters on my own ship too.