Lt. Commander
# 1 Forum Devs and Mods?
02-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Hey all

Is there a handy dandy list anywhere of who are the mods for the forums and who are the devs for the games?

Always useful to know which is which and who does what around here
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 02:55 AM
Well being a long time vB Admin normally you could find this information located HERE However, Cryptic currently has this disabled so your guess is as good as anyones. I know they have most of the GM's set as moderators on the boards. Finding the forum guru would be a good thing because I have some questions for him too!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fengshui_Majere
Well being a long time vB Admin normally you could find this information located HERE However, Cryptic currently has this disabled so your guess is as good as anyones. I know they have most of the GM's set as moderators on the boards. Finding the forum guru would be a good thing because I have some questions for him too!
being a long time vB admin, you would know that you can go to the forum directory listing and look on the bottom right
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 03:39 AM
Heh, I saw the list of moderators at the bottom right, but I was hoping there might be a more clear list as to who does what? Something like Developers (split into who does what), Moderators, Regional Moderators (who does the german forums, the french forums, the english forums etc)

A list of who to contact in certain situations would be good as well, who do we call for forum issues, in game issues, etc?