Lt. Commander
Hya and if this is answerd alreday please can sombody send me the link to teh right place in this forum thx

I was wondering about The Phaser Dual heavy Cannons MKI
it says Enable_ Aux_offline_mode
Impuls weapons etc etc

when i hovered over the little ofline mode icon on the screen of teh ship thatw as attacking
it said it put there weapons ofline or something like that but the ship did still fire on me.

So could anybody explain how those abilitys exactly work i would be very gratefull.

Thx
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 06:03 AM
its a weapon skill, it ahs a chance of taking the sub sustem offline, tends to be a phaser skill.

so if I hit a ship and it triggers 'Shields System offline' you will see the shields on the enemy either los the bank I have hit or the entire system will go down, it only lasts for a few seconds. the higher you phaser skills the more chance you have of doing it, but it is only something like a 0.5% chance

if you hit the weapons, the enemy will lose that weapon, or all the weapons will become super weak (like if you went from 100/100 to 0/100)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 06:05 AM
So basically maybe took offline one of his weapons and he kept firing with other weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Yes.

you will find it happen to you once you get upto level 25ish, you will find a wepon system grayed out and cooling down very slowly, basically enemy hit your weapon subsystem, only way to get it back online is to use 'Emergeny Power to XXX' to repair the affected system, or it auto repairs once combat is finished

No idea if it perm takes down an enemies weapon, but I have seen them lose their beam weapons during a fight