Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 628
# 1 Honor of Ferasa
12-22-2013, 04:02 PM


Faction: Klingon
Level: 35+

On the Klingon-allied world of Ferasa, the Ferasan Clans have always kept their problems to themselves. It is a matter of pride for the Prides to deal with their own. Now, one of the Ferasan clans have made plans for themselves that will affect not only Ferasa but the Galaxy at large. At the behest of the High Council you and two other Ambassadors must unravel the mysterious goings-on of the Ferasans before they unleash their plan on the Galaxy.

===This Mission Contains===
Klingon Diplomacy (That is, Diplomacy with a Bat'leth)
Mutants
Ferasans and Caitians
Lots of Dialogue and Ground Combat
Federation PetaQ'

==Side Effects Include==
Epohhphobia
Disgust at Ferasan Nepeta
Desire to Punch Kill-Stealing NPCs

Submitted to Cryptic for Featuring as of January 7, 2014.

Version 1.6
-Slight quest and dialogue changes to reflect better upon the mission.
- Spelling corrections.
- Final Version

Version 1.5
-Ferasan Cruisers slightly reskinned to match ENT concept art for their ships.

UPDATED to Version 1.4
-Ambassador S'tass has been slightly upgraded to more closely match the version created by Cryptic.

UPDATED to Version 1.3
-The Orion Ambassador now despawns as proper.
-Ambassador S'taass should now help you against the U.S.S. Harmony, that really lazy Gorn.

UPDATED to Version 1.2:
Fixed description to include a starting point.
Ambassador S'taass will now help you against the U.S.S. Harmony, lazy Gorn.

UPDATED to V1.1: A spawning bug is affecting NPCs in this mission. Most of the important ones have been corrected but one is sadly going to have to stay in for progression reasons. The others have had subtle alterations to account for the bug.

Last edited by sirboulevard; 01-08-2014 at 02:18 PM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,991
# 2
12-22-2013, 09:19 PM
I will definitely be playing this.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 628
# 3
12-22-2013, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I will definitely be playing this.
Its only about 30-40 minutes long if you read all the lengthy dialogue. Bring some high power ground weapons though.


UPDATED to Version 1.2:
Fixed description to include a starting point.
Ambassador S'taass will now help you against the U.S.S. Harmony, lazy Gorn.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,991
# 4
12-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
Its only about 30-40 minutes long if you read all the lengthy dialogue. Bring some high power ground weapons though.


UPDATED to Version 1.2:
Fixed description to include a starting point.
Ambassador S'taass will now help you against the U.S.S. Harmony, lazy Gorn.
Hehe my cats will be ready.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 628
# 5
12-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Upgraded to Version 1.3
-The Orion Ambassador now despawns as proper.
-Ambassador S'taass should now help you against the U.S.S. Harmony, that really lazy Gorn.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,991
# 6
01-02-2014, 05:43 PM
When I find some free time I will play your mission.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 63
# 7
02-12-2014, 04:57 AM
Played this mission and it was so cool

My usual complaint - too much killing of kitties, not enough killing of evil Feds.

Shouldn't Feds (section 31?) be secretly supporting Shiassi? Their success would destabilize Klingon-Ferasan alliance and additionally make Caitians more eager to fight for their Fed overlords. But if we stop and uncover it, showing Caitians real, treacherous face of Federation, it would undermine their alliance - all the better for Klingons and Ferasans.

Mmmm, something like that would suit my Ra'isha. She deeply believes that there are good people among Caitians that she will gladly welcome in Ferasa, if only they stop being minions to Feds
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 628
# 8
02-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakshathekhajiit View Post
Played this mission and it was so cool

My usual complaint - too much killing of kitties, not enough killing of evil Feds.

Shouldn't Feds (section 31?) be secretly supporting Shiassi? Their success would destabilize Klingon-Ferasan alliance and additionally make Caitians more eager to fight for their Fed overlords. But if we stop and uncover it, showing Caitians real, treacherous face of Federation, it would undermine their alliance - all the better for Klingons and Ferasans.

Mmmm, something like that would suit my Ra'isha. She deeply believes that there are good people among Caitians that she will gladly welcome in Ferasa, if only they stop being minions to Feds
The Shiassi are just a rogue clan. And considering the Ferasans as established in STO's lore are capturing Caitians to execute them, its safe to say that cold war isnt over.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 63
# 9
02-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
The Shiassi are just a rogue clan.
No support from Fed then? Pity. Would make more interesting politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
And considering the Ferasans as established in STO's lore are capturing Caitians to execute them, its safe to say that cold war isnt over.
Of course cold war is not over and encouraging enemy population to defect to our side seems to be a good strategy during cold war times, it worked nicely during cold war IRL.

BTW, where is that bit in lore about capturing Caitians? I think I've missed it.

Last edited by rakshathekhajiit; 02-12-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 628
# 10
02-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakshathekhajiit View Post
No support from Fed then? Pity. Would make more interesting politics.


Of course cold war is not over and encouraging enemy population to defect to our side seems to be a good strategy during cold war times, it worked nicely during cold war IRL.

BTW, where is that bit in lore about capturing Caitians? I think I've missed it.
Federation doesnt support Ferasa at all. Hell the Ferasans werent allowed to have warships until they join the KDF.

Its the "Unforgiven of Ferasa" Doff Chain.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:18 AM.