Lt. Commander
# 1 Forum sigs
02-02-2010, 05:17 AM
If you want to sign your posts with "Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning' Then you are in fact contributing to one of the lamest aspects of trek. For those of you who don't know that's not an original line. To use it in the movie was fail and to quote it elsewhere is even bigger fail. Particularly considering the ultra-freaking-lame origin of that quote.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 05:19 AM
oh - shush lol

who cares.

mine are all original, and made by me :p lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 05:22 AM
You know, you REALLY are an idiot.

If you don't like it, there's no reason to start harassing me by creating an entirely new thread about it. Go pout in a corner somewhere else. I quoted a scene I liked from a movie I liked, and if that bugs the hell out of you, then I'm glad.

Honestly, I'm unsure as to why you seem to have a personal vendetta against me, but I do find it amusing.

EDIT:

And you don't even have an avatar or a signature, so way to go. *golf clap*
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:23 AM
Cool story TC
# 5
02-02-2010, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisha
You know, you REALLY are an idiot.

If you don't like it, there's no reason to start harassing me by creating an entirely new thread about it. Go pout in a corner somewhere else. I quoted a scene I liked from a movie I liked, and if that bugs the hell out of you, then I'm glad.

Honestly, I'm unsure as to why you seem to have a personal vendetta against me, but I do find it amusing.

EDIT:

And you don't even have an avatar or a signature, so way to go. *golf clap*
You assume you're the only one to use that sig. I don't have an avatar or a sig because that is pointless fluff I don't give a crap about because all people do with that privilege is post inane and idiotic 1-liners that were stolen from stupid crap to begin with.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
You assume you're the only one to use that sig. I don't have an avatar or a sig because that is pointless fluff I don't give a crap about because all people do with that privilege is post inane and idiotic 1-liners that were stolen from stupid crap to begin with.
Oh, please. *rolls eyes*

I'm the only one I've seen posting with the signature on here lately, so it's obvious that this post was directed at me given your other post berating me in another thread.

Go crawl back into the hole you came from.

If you don't "give a crap" about it--as you so eloquently put it--then why create an entire thread revolving around the subject?

If anyone is making asinine remarks, it's you. Even if the quote was borrowed from another work, it's still Star Trek, regardless of your OPINION on the matter.

But, I get it--you don't like the movie, nor do you like the quote. What do you want? A medal?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
If you want to sign your posts with "Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning' Then you are in fact contributing to one of the lamest aspects of trek. For those of you who don't know that's not an original line. To use it in the movie was fail and to quote it elsewhere is even bigger fail. Particularly considering the ultra-freaking-lame origin of that quote.
WHAT STRENGTH, BUT DON'T FORGET THERE ARE MANY GUYS LIKE YOU ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 05:26 AM
Can Chat kick the OP off a cliff now?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
You certainly have my approval.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Will this event be free to attend or will it be invitation only.
Closed Thread