> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Well, my copy from Amazon.de has arrived today, I got the same e-mail and entered the code,also the one for the DS9 uniform. It my account says the items are activated, but I don't get to choose the uniform ingame, nor is the Borg BO anywhere to be found.
1. Put in code on website.
2. Logged in to game and brought up the C-Store.
3. There's two tabs - one for claiming items and one for buying new things; go to the item claim tab.
4. Click to redeem Borg BO.
5. Open up your invetory, there will be an item with a Starfleet symbol icon. Right click this and use the item (might be equip, etc. can't really remember)
6. Now open up the BO assignments page and the Borg BO should be in the list
Edit: One of the devs said earlier that some of Euro bonus items don't come with the normal game code, but a seperate piece of paper somewhere inside the box, so to look between all the pages in case it got stuck somewhere. If it's definitely not there, open a support ticket.