Lt. Commander
# 1 So what do you do when...
02-02-2010, 08:44 AM
So what do you do when Atari fails to send you your retail key and even the order page doesn't list one?

I've tried contacting them through the Customer Service page, but it refuses to send my message because their page gives an error about not having filled in all the fields... So... they took my money... and I get... nothing...

Anyone know any other way to contact them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadow99 View Post
So what do you do when Atari fails to send you your retail key and even the order page doesn't list one?

I've tried contacting them through the Customer Service page, but it refuses to send my message because their page gives an error about not having filled in all the fields... So... they took my money... and I get... nothing...

Anyone know any other way to contact them?
Look in the forums, there's directions how to get your keys. Basicly look up your order status on atari, then click the printer button and it will list all your keys. should be 2 keys, one for beta access and your retail key.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 09:07 AM
My order status shows 'fulfilled' and it doesn't list my retail key as even a product on the page listing my pre-order key. So unfortunately that doesn't help.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Not sure if u saw this yet or tried it.... if its dde atari this worked for me...

on your order page where it says fulfilled you should see a printer icon next to "view order info"... cliick on the printer icon and it should bring you to a page with both your pre-order key and your retail key voila ur access!