Lt. Commander
# 1 They Charged Me Over $200!!!!
02-02-2010, 11:08 AM
HOLY CRAP!

I want some friggin ANSWERS on this!

My card was charged for over TWO-HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! I only attempted to pay a one month recurring fee!!!!!

Now my friggin bank account is overdrawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want some answers RIGHT NOW! I want a phone number to contact. I want this fixed RIGHT NOW!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:10 AM
I call BS...you wouldn't have gotten a charge for 30 days by proxy. /fail
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduinova
HOLY CRAP!

I want some friggin ANSWERS on this!

My card was charged for over TWO-HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! I only attempted to pay a one month recurring fee!!!!!

Now my friggin bank account is overdrawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want some answers RIGHT NOW! I want a phone number to contact. I want this fixed RIGHT NOW!

Sounds liek you clicked the wrong button and got a lifetime sub instead. Completely your fault. regardless, you need to contact accounts and billing, either by email/telephone or ticket.

Failing that, you can contact your bank and issue a chargeback, but if you do, your account will be locked for suspected fraud. Thats why direct contact with accounts is the best first option.

If current contact details are correct then: 408-399-1969 is the number for their front desk.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 11:18 AM
WRONG.

It charged my card TWICE for the game itself....which I downloaded. $120.00

Then, everytime I went to enter in my subscription, I got a FAIL error. But they charged my card EVERY time. And I tried 7 times.

So you can call as much ******** as you want. The card IS being processed, but it won't activate my account, and every time through it charges me again. I want my friggin money back.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Isnt ur card to secure the first months payment of subscription AFTER u use up ur 30 days? Correct me if im wrong but they shouldnt touch a penny in ur account until 30 days are up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
WRONG.

Then, everytime I went to enter in my subscription, I got a FAIL error. But they charged my card EVERY time. And I tried 7 times.

So you can call as much ******** as you want. The card IS being processed, but it won't activate my account, and every time through it charges me again. I want my friggin money back.

Doesnt matter who is wrong. My point remains that you need to stop the abusive language, calm down and call that number i posted or contact accounts. Nobody here can do anything for you. You NEED to contact them.

Edit: you say it charged yoru card 7 times? Don;t worry, theyre just on hold by your bank, contact them and they will tell you the money will be put back into your account in 3-5 working days.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Well, I called the number.

"We are not accepting calls at this time."

Typical.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
WRONG.

They wont charge you any monthly free until after your first 30 days.. so I do not know how you got this 7*month fee, sounds a bit fishy.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugath View Post
They wont charge you any monthly free until after your first 30 days.. so I do not know how you got this 7*month fee, sounds a bit fishy.
If that's the case, then tell me why I got a call from my bank (actually my sister-in-law who works there) warning me that "several purchases were being made with my card concerning a gaming website".

The money is being taken off of my card every time I try to set up my subscription, but the process fails to set it up completely.

How can I be more clear about this?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
If that's the case, then tell me why I got a call from my bank (actually my sister-in-law who works there) warning me that "several purchases were being made with my card concerning a gaming website".

The money is being taken off of my card every time I try to set up my subscription, but the process fails to set it up completely.

How can I be more clear about this?
My bet is you are saying this so everyone stops trying and you get your chance to enter.

I haven't ben charged one cent so far, BTW.