Ensign
# 1 Completely confused
01-22-2014, 11:55 PM
Good evening all:

I am new to the game and have amassed level 30 due the playing a tone of pve and several assignment I've received from other sources.

I have to admit I'm clueless about fleet marks, credits, etc. I have little clue how to get to the alliance holdings (which, again I have little experience to deal with, when I was level 15 I accepted an invite to join an allice however don't know how to leave either) but unsure what to do when I get there. Is this conversion from energy credits? If not, what do I submit?

I know I have to use fleet marks for new ships, etc, but I have no clue how to look to see my amounts, etc.

I know it's a long post but I dont know where to start and truly need help. I looked in the beginner guide and it gave me little direction as to fleet marks/credit and their usage.

Thanks again.

DD92
TXdevildog
Good hunting
Captain
# 2
01-22-2014, 11:59 PM
Heres what you need
http://sto.gamepedia.com/Fleet
http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadandcircuses View Post
The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"
Ensign
# 3
01-24-2014, 06:09 PM
Thank you for all the help, I have to muttle through this as best I can, but seems the complexity is not something you just adapt to in 4 months. Just hit lvl 40 today and feel ridiculous I don't know more...plasma vs beam, one projectile over ther other, etc. fricking learning curve.

I welcome all advice as well as a mentor.
TXdevildog
Good hunting
Career Officer
# 4
01-24-2014, 06:30 PM
I love to help players out, and I and my fleetmates would be to happy to answer any of your questions!

Please feel free to look me up in-game - just type in your chat window /friend @sander233
and/or /channel_join XTERN1TY and if I'm online (as I am right now) I'll be happy to help you figure out equipment and gear, how to earn to earn dilithium and ec, and most importantly how to enjoy the game.
"Everybody Chill Out!"

"I'mma cold-blooded killer... Ha ha! get it?"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Ensign
# 5
01-24-2014, 10:25 PM
Thank you very much for the offer, and I will definitely pick your brain..I do appreciate it.

I've seen folks running around with Borg gear, is that recovered or bought?

Also, I've looked at this fleet stuff, I'm screwed and just dont get it. Where to see amounts I have, purposes, how energy credits work, etc. I've seen ships a few days ago go for Z, now for some blue note, is that typical?

Thank you again folks.

DD92
TXdevildog
Good hunting
Ensign
# 6 ...
01-25-2014, 05:42 PM
To see what you have for fleet marks/credits, just open your inventory and there is a second tab at the top. On that second tab's page, you'll find your energy credits, fleet marks, fleet credits, dilithium, etc..

You earn fleet credits by contributing to the fleet's holdings' projects. When you're on the fleet page (button under the mini-map, or the default hotkey is 'cntrl-G', there is a tab call holdings (-> contribute).

on the roster page, you can leave. Hope that helps