Lt. Commander
# 1 UnGameplay - can't log in
02-02-2010, 04:43 PM
After playing open Beta and early start I can no longer log in. Keep getting timed out while trying to connect to the account server.

Thi is after enterning the STEAM key. I love Steam, and Steam Support so much I will never buy from them again. Perhaps they have somehow messed up my STO. I know they messed up the shortcut on the desktop and I dread having to download 10gigabytes of programing - again.

Suggestions???
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee
After playing open Beta and early start I can no longer log in. Keep getting timed out while trying to connect to the account server.

Thi is after enterning the STEAM key. I love Steam, and Steam Support so much I will never buy from them again. Perhaps they have somehow messed up my STO. I know they messed up the shortcut on the desktop and I dread having to download 10gigabytes of programing - again.

Suggestions???
Which key did you enter? Often times steam has multiple keys for their games, such as the retail game key AND a pre order item key.

Make sure there isn't more than one key, and if there is make sure you have entered all of them.

I also ordered from Steam but as I am at work, I haven't been able to check my keys. :d
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlinker
Which key did you enter? Often times steam has multiple keys for their games, such as the retail game key AND a pre order item key.

Make sure there isn't more than one key, and if there is make sure you have entered all of them.

I also ordered from Steam but as I am at work, I haven't been able to check my keys. :d
Maybe I was being too logical and entered the delux version key thinking "why would I need the pre-order since that is over."