Former PWE Community Team Lead
We've added 3 screenshots to the screenshot gallery. The Haakona Advanced Warbird was recently added to the Legacy Pack.

Link to the gallery.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-17-2013, 10:05 AM
*Yoink*

*Yoink*

*Yoink*

Thank you!
Rihannsu
# 3
05-17-2013, 10:22 AM
Love the new ship. Looks great and every time I see this, I'm reminded of this.

Have you guys posted the stats on the Haakona Advanced Warbird's separated ships?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Survivor of Remus
# 4
05-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Have you guys posted the stats on the Haakona Advanced Warbird's separated ships?
I too wouldn't mind knowing if the AI-controlled half will have skills to use (tactical for the assault ship, science for the guardian) to make them a little different from your generic combat pet.
Empire Veteran
# 5
05-17-2013, 03:30 PM
I enjoyed ST:ID, however .... Star Trek Online is THE ongoing story in the trek verse for me .... outside the novels at least and I WANT to see Star Trek Online novels written.

Can you imaging a Romulan novel series based on the birth of the Republic?

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Rihannsu
# 6
05-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syndonai View Post
I too wouldn't mind knowing if the AI-controlled half will have skills to use (tactical for the assault ship, science for the guardian) to make them a little different from your generic combat pet.
I not only want to know what the pet can do, but want to know the "handling" stats of each that we are left to pilot. For instance, does the Assault ship get an increase in Turn or Weapon/Engine power? Does the Guardian get more Aux or Shields? How many hull points are left in player-controlled "mothership"? Stuff like that.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
05-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Nice screen shots.

Would love wallpapers for this ship and all of the Romulan ships

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom/KDF: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day