Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Captain
# 171
04-12-2013, 09:27 AM
Well, I got nothing more to say. As far as I can tell, it's all correct (no, I wasn't cross-checking every Tier 2 ships stats... ).

Now there are only the LB and Lobi ships missing and visual enhancements to be made (giving Jem'Hadar ships and the Orb Weaver the cross faction golden scheme). Giving the retrofit Kamarag battle cruiser the note "was limited time reward and no longer obtainable" like the retrofit Support cruiser has.

One aspect I wasn't mentioning was ship specific power bonuses (I.E. +5 power to all subsystems for most FED cruisers). Some are listed in the comparator (usually from starfish's chart), most aren't. It's up to you if you want to add them for all ships or not.

The reason I didn't bring this up earlier is that, while sometimes important, they are sort of second rate stats (with inertia values for example) that are not too easy to "handle". For instance I wouldn't believe wiki's statements on these stats (if they're even present, not always the case).

If you'll want to add ship power bonuses, I'll do my best to find them in-game and update the wiki, if not, well, I may get to update the wiki as well, sometime.

Overall, great work.

(And for the missing ships, maybe ask in a new thread, might catch some proud owner's attention.)
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Lieutenant
# 172
04-13-2013, 01:08 PM
It's done!
They are all in!

Maybe I will add the power stats at a later time - but for now I want to take a pause
until the new romulan faction forces me to start again (or toiva when he finds new bugs)

I will announce the app with a new thread soon, leaving this one since the evolution is complete.

Watch out for my Starship Comparator app at
http://ssc.levega.de or http://www.stoshipcompare.tk

Last edited by patarmarkan; 04-13-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Captain
# 173
04-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patarmarkan View Post
It's done!
They are all in!

Maybe I will add the power stats at a later time - but for now I want to take a pause
until the new Romulan faction forces me to start again (or toiva when he finds new bugs)

I will announce the app with a new thread soon, leaving this one since the evolution is complete.
Congratulations!

Only one last detail (that I failed to notice before), the Breen Chel Grett warship is technically also cross faction, so the golden scheme would fit it nicely.
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.

Commander
# 174
04-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Has there been anyone that stepped up to replace SpiderMitch in making the ship carts? I seen the one by Starfish1 that was linked to a few pages back, but that's just the federation VA and fleet ships.
Captain
# 175
04-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilarium1979 View Post
Has there been anyone that stepped up to replace SpiderMitch in making the ship carts? I seen the one by Starfish1 that was linked to a few pages back, but that's just the federation VA and fleet ships.
I fear not, at least not for now.

Lieutenant
# 176 Moving out of this thread
04-17-2013, 09:28 AM
I just started a new thread for my web app here:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?p=9257791

So I leave this one now.

Watch out for my Starship Comparator app at
http://ssc.levega.de or http://www.stoshipcompare.tk
Career Officer
# 177
05-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patarmarkan View Post
I just started a new thread for my web app here:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?p=9257791

So I leave this one now.
Just a quick note to let you know I was never angry about the use of this thread or of my charts. You, having contacted me, requested to use them initially and I'm glad they've helped you get a jump-start on your project. I understand the need to create a new thread of your own, and I'm really really glad someone has continued making such a great community resource. I've also seen the resources Starfish has made and I'm so thankful It certainly helps those like me that can't consistently keep up with all the new hot-rods in STO anymore to not feel so overwhelmed when stepping in for a few hours after being away for a bit...
Rihannsu
# 178
05-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Spidermitch! Nice to see you lurking around occasionally.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 179
05-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Spidermitch! Nice to see you lurking around occasionally.

Oh hey! you changed the name. Yeppers. I'm still around, whenever i can get a bit to jump on and go to warp.
Captain
# 180
05-17-2013, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch0 View Post
Oh hey! you changed the name. Yeppers. I'm still around, whenever i can get a bit to jump on and go to warp.
Hey there. How are you doing? Still no itch to make a big green Romulan chart, eh?