Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 213
# 181
05-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
Feh. Haakona is nifty but D'Deridex retro is where it's at.
*heavy sigh*

Are we going to have to reenact the scene from Voyager? Two D'Deridex's vs. One Prometheus commanded by two semi-competent Holograms?
Or to use ingame correctness:

Two D'Deridex's vs. One Advanced Escort/Multi-Vector Escort with one semi-competent engineering captain? Or if I get Clara maxed out a horribly competent tactical captain?


*another heavy sigh*
Crap....Chief wants to reenact Nemesis with him being Donatra, now I just gave him the idea to be the OTHER D'Deridex....good goin' Ozz......
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,314
# 182
05-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
*heavy sigh*

Are we going to have to reenact the scene from Voyager? Two D'Deridex's vs. One Prometheus commanded by two semi-competent Holograms?
Or to use ingame correctness:

Two D'Deridex's vs. One Advanced Escort/Multi-Vector Escort with one semi-competent engineering captain? Or if I get Clara maxed out a horribly competent tactical captain?


*another heavy sigh*
Crap....Chief wants to reenact Nemesis with him being Donatra, now I just gave him the idea to be the OTHER D'Deridex....good goin' Ozz......
LOL

on another note.. i filled what i could on the kdf side, still abit short but my kdf is broke need to send him ec later
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 213
# 183
05-18-2013, 01:33 AM
No No NO NO!!!!!

JEFFREY COMBS PLAYED A FEREGNI ON ST: ENTERPRISE! NO!!!!! SHRAN!!! WHY!!!!???
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,599
# 184
05-18-2013, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
No No NO NO!!!!!

JEFFREY COMBS PLAYED A FEREGNI ON ST: ENTERPRISE! NO!!!!! SHRAN!!! WHY!!!!???
He plays Brunt and Tiron on DS9 too. And Penk in Voyager. In fact the only series he doesn't play a part in are TOS and TNG. That's not really the issue to get worked up over. This is;

Quote:
In an interview, Manny Coto claimed that, had Star Trek: Enterprise been given a fifth season, Shran would have joined the crew of the starship Enterprise permanently, making Jeffrey Combs a regular Star Trek castmember.
FUUUUUU-
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 213
# 185
05-18-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
He plays Brunt and Tiron on DS9 too. And Penk in Voyager. In fact the only series he doesn't play a part in are TOS and TNG. That's not really the issue to get worked up over. This is;
No no I remember him playing other people on the other shows and that doesn't bug me...just...not different people on the same show. Then again the admiral played a passed out Klink and the Xinidi guy played another alien early on so it's not that surprising.
Just....SHRAN!!!!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
FUUUUUU-
And I didn't know that about the fifth season...now I wish it did just for Shran...so yes I agree with you:

FUUUUUUUUUU!
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,314
# 186
05-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Your all a bunch of crazy nuts but I <3 yah all

almost 2 more days to go *giggles*
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 213
# 187
05-18-2013, 11:50 PM
Not crazy...just...devoted fans that like certain actors and characters.

*sigh* Two days then...possibly....not playing for us F2Pers. I hope that doesn't happen.

Prepatching please work....
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,314
# 188
05-19-2013, 11:59 PM
Mm sleep tonight "very soon" then one more WOOHOO! Cant wait.

So ive decided...

Sci/female/rom thats my character. I want photonic fleet plus the ability to heal myself. Also I do pretty darn good damage on my other fed sci, so if I fit the mogai right, shell be a brute
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 213
# 189
05-20-2013, 12:42 AM
But...but...but.....that was....my idea......
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,599
# 190
05-20-2013, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Mm sleep tonight "very soon" then one more WOOHOO! Cant wait.

So ive decided...

Sci/female/rom thats my character. I want photonic fleet plus the ability to heal myself. Also I do pretty darn good damage on my other fed sci, so if I fit the mogai right, shell be a brute
I am really torn between Sci and Engineer for that very reason. I already know that my Romulan is going to be a female and her endgame ship will be the D'Deridex Retro/Fleet D'Deridex Retro. But yeah - Photonic Fleet or Miracle Worker :\

I dare say i'll go with Engineer, since then I would have my first Female engineer toon. If that happens, i'll do a Reman Sci and have my first male sci toon also.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:39 AM.