Survivor of Romulus
# 131
05-15-2013, 11:01 AM
This has probably been mentioned before, but since Neverwinter allows you to do professions missions via their gateway, i would adore it if you could do DoFF missions in STO's gateway.
-- I will do what I must to aid my family, friends, and fleet, in that order; no matter how many things, laws... or people... I have to break in order to do so. --
Captain
# 132
05-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Problems with Firefox:

- I don't see my ship's fore weapons works now
- I don't see my ship's aft weapons works now
- I don't see my ship's tactical consoles or engineering consoles works now
- I don't see my ship's devices works now
- I don't see my away team
- I don't see my captain's picture
- I can only look at a complete row of 4 Boff's, not when there are 1-3 left from the whole amount
- The font used for standard text is very thin und the words seem like squished

Problems with IPod Touch:

- I don't see my ship's fore weapons works now
- I don't see my ship's aft weapons works now
- I don't see my ship's tactical consoles or engineering consoles works now
- I don't see my ship's devices works now
- I don't see my bridge station crew
- I don't see my away team
- I don't see my captain's picture
- I don't see my captain's gear or items
It seems that a few things are working now. There must be a problem with the synchro of my files. A time ago it took days till changes to equipment were updatet.
Ensign
# 133 gateway problem
05-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Gateway crash after login on tmobile mytouch q
Republic Veteran
# 134
05-18-2013, 09:28 AM
So my fleet was having a discussion and we have a suggestion of an addition to add to Gateway.

We would really like an easier way to coordinate our fleet for spur of the moment events as they occur in game, so adding the in game event hour calender to Gateway would be a huge help, that way someone doesn't have to launch the game just to check the calendar.

Due to recent legitimate purchases on your account you have been placed on probation, because that makes good business sense, right? right?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 135
05-19-2013, 01:43 PM
This sticky has been moved to the "Controls, User Interface and the STO Gateway" forum.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 136
05-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Will there be a countdown timer added for when projects are complete? I can see 100% progress, but I'd like to know when I may need to be online to slot the next project(s).
Career Officer
# 137
05-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Edit: accidental double post.
Career Officer
# 138 Unable to access Gateway
05-21-2013, 04:06 AM
For some unknown reason after trying to login I get a popup message telling me that my browser has made an invalid request.

What is this and how do I overcome it to get Gateway to work?

Having already linked my accounts and used a 'one-time code' at least twice on separate occasions.

I am using Firefox 21.0 on an Apple Mac OSX Lion, 10.7.5.
Career Officer
# 139
05-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Im lovin this but I would like to be able to put it on my phone but its not on google play anymore

Always Recruiting Join us at http://temporalimperium.enjin.com/
Career Officer
# 140 My personal opinion
05-24-2013, 09:38 AM
I've been trying to use the Gateway for months now...

I can say that the times I succeded in logging in can be counted on one hand (human hand) only. Almost all the times I got errors like "login faild because of wrong one-time code" or just generic errors, although I kept every cookie, saved every browser, tried many tweaks, read every FAQ and a good number of forum pages listing errors like mine... I posted... no help... I realize that you have had your hands full with the LoR project, and frankly, I'm glad you did!

So, my personal opinion: as it is, the Gateway is heavily non-functional. Both for the instability, connection and compatibility problems, and for the fact that important features like, for instance, DOFF managment are missing.

I would humbly suggest to just take the service down for maintenance for the time being, and keep working on it a bit more.
I would say, just take your time! I don't mind sitting tight and letting you complete the project, or at least putting up a more stable beta. In the meanwhile I'll just keep playing the awsome expansion you just produced for us!

Thank you

Closed Thread