Career Officer
# 7041
05-17-2013, 10:42 PM
Coles battle fleet

Officer: sir we have lost the hard timber and ridge wind.

Cole: bring us about mark 8901.00 fire all PAC guns at that covenant super carrier.

Officer: aye sir answering mark 8901.00

Solace( ship ai ) admiral the carriers shields are down one heavy blow could destroy it.

Cole: fire

The assult carrier fires on the enemy ship shearing it in two

Solace: sir I'm detecting at least 1800 vessels still fighting.

Cole: what is our status.

Officer: out of the 8000 ships that jumped we are at 7500 now sir.

Solace: with those figures we will lose almost 75% of the fleet to win.

Cole : regroup the fleet we go in we will hit them with everything we got as hard a we can.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7042
05-18-2013, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The group rushes forward some on salvaged transports getting ready to fire their Disruptor mounted cannons. The battle cry coming from their hearts... Omarka looks on as do his men...*

Omarka: Mad dogs... They barely have anything left and prefer to die. I will grant them that... Fire...

*When the bunch reaches the plain ground they are soon ravaged by repeating disruptor fire, Sarkon is hit many times, the transports erupt into flames as the men and pieces of them fly about, Wax is struck a few times wounded and falls from the head of the rushing mob, Even Markon who fires as many times as he can soon falls to his wounded knees and isn't dead but can hardly move. The General besides Omarka upon seeing this along with the warriors who move closer... Sarkon is coughing up blood a lot of it trying to fumble for his blade but his hand can't grasp it... Wax cannot move but watches as Markon crawls to his barely alive friend ... his mangled body... *

Sarkon: *Tremors grab him as he tries to grab his knife... and curses when he continues to fail...* Mark... *spits up blood which is pouring out now from many wounds and his mouth... kept alive by sheer willpower...* Markon...
*Markon grabs the knife and places it in Sarkon's hand.*

Markon: I am here, old friend.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7043
05-18-2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*2409, just outside the Bajoran Wormhole.*

Voporak: Captain, now that we're here I'll explain what exactly your job will be.

After we arrive in the Gamma Quadrant, we will proceed to a Dominion docking station. I have already had DS9 send a message saying that we will be arriving for a trade negotiation. That will keep them from firing on us as soon as we get there. The tricky part is making sure they don't decide to end the meeting early. What you will do is talk to them. I am sure they'll want to know what I am deal I am offering. Tell them that you were not informed, and try to get them off on some other topic.

Meanwhile, I will go and do what I have do. Once my little operation is finished, I will alert you and we'll get back through the wormhole. Then you will go about your business and say nothing of the matter.

Signal we when you are ready.

Good luck, Captain.
*The U.S.S. Victorious is alongside the Intrepid-Class U.S.S. Colchester, and Ryan is on the Colchester to meet with Captain Marilla 'Daya' Saph.*

OOC: For Voporak's benefit, here's a quick profile on Captain Saph. She's a Joined Trill, joined to the Saph symbiont which has lived since the early 23rd Century. Marilla is Saph's 5th host. Marilla was born on a Mining Colony inhabited by a race that is neutral in the Federation-Klingon conflict, despite the presence of a Trill Mining Colony on the planet.

When she was old enough, she enrolled at the Trill Science Academy, and later joined Starfleet. At Starfleet Academy, several of her classmates (including Captain Allington) gave her the nickname 'Daya', which means blue in the language of the Alien Species whose planet she grew up on, after deriving 'Sapphire', the blue gemstone, from Saph.

*Ryan walks through the door and sees Daya looking out the window.*

Ryan: Captain.

*Daya turns around with a smile on her face.*

Daya: Captain Allington.

Ryan: What's a nice Starfleet Captain like you doing in a place like this?

Daya: It's good to see you again Ryan, despite your antiquated Human sense of humour.

Ryan: That's "British" sense of humour.

Daya: Whatever.

*Daya walks over to the table and sits down on it.*

Ryan: What are you doing here, Daya?

Daya: I don't suppose you've met Admiral Voporak?

Ryan: No, but I've heard of him. He's got more temporal violations than James Kirk, Ben Sisko, Katherine Janeway, Captain Allen and myself combined.

Daya: He's also at the Wormhole right now.

Ryan: You're violating Starfleet Regulations to spy on a Starfleet Admiral, which itself is a violation of regulations?

Why do I get the feeling that I'm gonna get dragged into this?

Daya: Because you're intelligent, perceptive and quite correct.

Ryan: Great. So, what am I about to do that's gonna get me court-marshalled?

Daya: Admiral Voporak and Captain Allen are about to embark on a 'trade mission' into Dominion Space.

I contacted Admiral Sugihara and no such mission is authorised.

Starfleet Intel thinks the Admiral is planning to make some kind of move against the Dominion, but they're not sure what. We're gonna stop them from leaving for the Gamma Quadrant.

Ryan: I can see this going wrong in 3 ways.

Daya: But you're gonna come anyway, aren't you?

Ryan: Of course. Let's try contacting them first though.

Daya: That was the plan.

Ryan: Well, you know what they say about great minds...

*30 minutes later. The Colchester and Victorious emerge from the Belt in front of the Black Phantom and Warrior Angel.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7044
05-18-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The U.S.S. Victorious is alongside the Intrepid-Class U.S.S. Colchester, and Ryan is on the Colchester to meet with Captain Marilla 'Daya' Saph.*

OOC: For Voporak's benefit, here's a quick profile on Captain Saph. She's a Joined Trill, joined to the Saph symbiont which has lived since the early 23rd Century. Marilla is Saph's 5th host. Marilla was born on a Mining Colony inhabited by a race that is neutral in the Federation-Klingon conflict, despite the presence of a Trill Mining Colony on the planet.

When she was old enough, she enrolled at the Trill Science Academy, and later joined Starfleet. At Starfleet Academy, several of her classmates (including Captain Allington) gave her the nickname 'Daya', which means blue in the language of the Alien Species whose planet she grew up on, after deriving 'Sapphire', the blue gemstone, from Saph.

*Ryan walks through the door and sees Daya looking out the window.*

Ryan: Captain.

*Daya turns around with a smile on her face.*

Daya: Captain Allington.

Ryan: What's a nice Starfleet Captain like you doing in a place like this?

Daya: It's good to see you again Ryan, despite your antiquated Human sense of humour.

Ryan: That's "British" sense of humour.

Daya: Whatever.

*Daya walks over to the table and sits down on it.*

Ryan: What are you doing here, Daya?

Daya: I don't suppose you've met Admiral Voporak?

Ryan: No, but I've heard of him. He's got more temporal violations than James Kirk, Ben Sisko, Katherine Janeway, Captain Allen and myself combined.

Daya: He's also at the Wormhole right now.

Ryan: You're violating Starfleet Regulations to spy on a Starfleet Admiral, which itself is a violation of regulations?

Why do I get the feeling that I'm gonna get dragged into this?

Daya: Because you're intelligent, perceptive and quite correct.

Ryan: Great. So, what am I about to do that's gonna get me court-marshalled?

Daya: Admiral Voporak and Captain Allen are about to embark on a 'trade mission' into Dominion Space.

I contacted Admiral Sugihara and no such mission is authorised.

Starfleet Intel thinks the Admiral is planning to make some kind of move against the Dominion, but they're not sure what. We're gonna stop them from leaving for the Gamma Quadrant.

Ryan: I can see this going wrong in 3 ways.

Daya: But you're gonna come anyway, aren't you?

Ryan: Of course. Let's try contacting them first though.

Daya: That was the plan.

Ryan: Well, you know what they say about great minds...

*30 minutes later. The Colchester and Victorious emerge from the Belt in front of the Black Phantom and Warrior Angel.*
*The Phantom hails the Victorious*

Voporak: If you're looking smuggled tribbles, I don't have any. But I am guessing you're not looking for those.

You're wondering what an officer of my reputation is doing here. I know you're not going to leave me alone, so you can come along. We're just going on a friendly trip to the Gamma Quadrant, for a trade deal. Captain Allen here is going to do the talking and keep us from being shot dead while I go make said deal. Two negotiators are always better than one, you are welcome to help keep the talks going. I had DS9 send a message to the Dominion already.

How 'bout it?

OOC: If you haven't already guessed it, this is the story of where Voporak's Dominion dreadnought came from. So any way we do this (with or without Ryan), Voporak's going to have to make it into the Gamma Quadrant and do his 'trade deal'.

& I will be gone for several hours today.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7045
05-18-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
*The Phantom hails the Victorious*

Voporak: If you're looking smuggled tribbles, I don't have any. But I am guessing you're not looking for those.

You're wondering what an officer of my reputation is doing here. I know you're not going to leave me alone, so you can come along. We're just going on a friendly trip to the Gamma Quadrant, for a trade deal. Captain Allen here is going to do the talking and keep us from being shot dead while I go make said deal. Two negotiators are always better than one, you are welcome to help keep the talks going. I had DS9 send a message to the Dominion already.

How 'bout it?

OOC: If you haven't already guessed it, this is the story of where Voporak's Dominion dreadnought came from. So any way we do this (with or without Ryan), Voporak's going to have to make it into the Gamma Quadrant and do his 'trade deal'.

& I will be gone for several hours today.
OOC: Of course, but that doesn't mean it has to be easy.

*Ryan looks at Voporak on the screen before muting the channel.*

Ryan: Colchester, follow my lead.

Daya *Over comm*: Understood.

*He unmutes the channel.*

Ryan: Of course, Admiral. Lead the way.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7046
05-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Quote:
OOC: Of course, but that doesn't mean it has to be easy.

*Ryan looks at Voporak on the screen before muting the channel.*

Ryan: Colchester, follow my lead.

Daya *Over comm*: Understood.

*He unmutes the channel.*

Ryan: Of course, Admiral. Lead the way.
*The line of ships move into the Wormhole, Voporak ordering their cloak raised as they enter. On the bridge*

Voporak: Allen, he seems to just be going along with this. Ryan, however, is obviously suspicious. Keep the sensors scanning for any sign of us being followed.

Vranlek: Yes sir.

OOC: ok, NOW I'll be gone for a while.
Captain
# 7047
05-18-2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:
*Markon grabs the knife and places it in Sarkon's hand.*

Markon: I am here, old friend.
*The Hill before them Omarka does see very few live...*

Omarka: Kill them... Fire!

*No one does... They watch on...*

Sarkon: A Glorious... Death.... I ask of you... *More blood* take my blade and ... give it ... to the... President.... under ... peaceful pretenses... He will know what happened.

*Tries to clench his hand on his blade... but can't the wound is too much...*

*The Legions near them get on their knees ... Wax is listening *
Captain
# 7048
05-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
*The line of ships move into the Wormhole, Voporak ordering their cloak raised as they enter. On the bridge*

Voporak: Allen, he seems to just be going along with this. Ryan, however, is obviously suspicious. Keep the sensors scanning for any sign of us being followed.

Vranlek: Yes sir.

OOC: ok, NOW I'll be gone for a while.
Allen: *Taps his secure channels and contacts Ryan*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7049
05-18-2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Allen: *Taps his secure channels and contacts Ryan*
*U.S.S. Victorious.*

Alpha: Sir...

*Ryan looks at Alpha at the Ops station.*

Alpha: We are receiving a secure communique from Captain Allen.

Ryan: Put it through to my Ready Room.

Alpha: Yes sir.

*Ryan turns to Wenj beside him.*

Ryan: You have the Bridge.

Wenj: Aye, Captain.

*Ryan stands and walks into his Ready Room. He sits down and activates the console at his desk.*

Ryan: Captain Allen. Honour to meet you.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7050
05-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
*The Hill before them Omarka does see very few live...*

Omarka: Kill them... Fire!

*No one does... They watch on...*

Sarkon: A Glorious... Death.... I ask of you... *More blood* take my blade and ... give it ... to the... President.... under ... peaceful pretenses... He will know what happened.

*Tries to clench his hand on his blade... but can't the wound is too much...*

*The Legions near them get on their knees ... Wax is listening *
*Markon watches the enemy approach. He looks back to Sarkon.*

Markon: Qapla'.

*He taps a button on his gauntlet and is beamed up to a shuttle in Orbit, which then cloaks and jumps to warp, headed for Qo'nos.*
My Fan Fictions