Captain
# 7051
05-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*U.S.S. Victorious.*

Alpha: Sir...

*Ryan looks at Alpha at the Ops station.*

Alpha: We are receiving a secure communique from Captain Allen.

Ryan: Put it through to my Ready Room.

Alpha: Yes sir.

*Ryan turns to Wenj beside him.*

Ryan: You have the Bridge.

Wenj: Aye, Captain.

*Ryan stands and walks into his Ready Room. He sits down and activates the console at his desk.*

Ryan: Captain Allen. Honour to meet you.
Allen: Honor is mine Captain..

However I am sure you know that Voporak has indeed messed with the timeline given his vessel... Not to mention his request of me and my ship. One that is put me in an uncomfortable position... Since dealing with the True Way has to of earned me animosity with the elements of the Dominion.

I do not wish for this to go south and cost lives. Or gain the ire of this Admiral. I was wondering what you have in mind.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7052
05-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Allen: Honor is mine Captain..

However I am sure you know that Voporak has indeed messed with the timeline given his vessel... Not to mention his request of me and my ship. One that is put me in an uncomfortable position... Since dealing with the True Way has to of earned me animosity with the elements of the Dominion.

I do not wish for this to go south and cost lives. Or gain the ire of this Admiral. I was wondering what you have in mind.
Ryan: One moment, Captain.

*He presses a few controls and Daya appears on Conference.*

Captain Saph, Captain Allen would like to know what our plan is.

Daya: Basically, the Admiral isn't in Command's good books. Intel says that this little "trade mission" is probably a front for one of his own personal agenda. We're here to make sure he doesn't start a war with the Dominion.

Ryan: Given the incident I had with the Dominion over the Sabre last month, I don't expect a warm welcome, Daya.

Daya: Aren't you a ray of sunshine? You were more fun back at the academy.

Ryan: Back at the Academy, I wasn't dealing with Klingon ambushes and rogue Starfleet Admirals.

Besides, if I weren't "fun", would I even be here?

*The two start grinning slightly.*

Daya: Basically, we go along with Voporak for now. If and when he makes a move, we take him and his ship into custody.

Ryan: Now I see why you wanted me along.

Daya: You're a very good tactician, and you're commanding a ship that dwarfs the Black Phantom.

Ryan: Why do I get the feeling that I'm going in first?

Daya: Because you're intelligent, perceptive and--

Ryan: And quite correct...

Daya: Right.

Ryan: This is gonna be fun.

Daya: Well, this is me, remember?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7053
05-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Ryan: One moment, Captain.

*He presses a few controls and Daya appears on Conference.*

Captain Saph, Captain Allen would like to know what our plan is.

Daya: Basically, the Admiral isn't in Command's good books. Intel says that this little "trade mission" is probably a front for one of his own personal agenda. We're here to make sure he doesn't start a war with the Dominion.

Ryan: Given the incident I had with the Dominion over the Sabre last month, I don't expect a warm welcome, Daya.

Daya: Aren't you a ray of sunshine? You were more fun back at the academy.

Ryan: Back at the Academy, I wasn't dealing with Klingon ambushes and rogue Starfleet Admirals.

Besides, if I weren't "fun", would I even be here?

*The two start grinning slightly.*

Daya: Basically, we go along with Voporak for now. If and when he makes a move, we take him and his ship into custody.

Ryan: Now I see why you wanted me along.

Daya: You're a very good tactician, and you're commanding a ship that dwarfs the Black Phantom.

Ryan: Why do I get the feeling that I'm going in first?

Daya: Because you're intelligent, perceptive and--

Ryan: And quite correct...

Daya: Right.

Ryan: This is gonna be fun.

Daya: Well, this is me, remember?
Allen: Good luck with that. But I hate to rain on your parade but I think you need to see this.

*Shows the energy scans showing the Omega particle and an unknown particle within the weapon systems. *

I don't know much else aside from the signatures that those readings show.
Captain
# 7054
05-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
*The Hill before them Omarka does see very few live...*

Omarka: Kill them... Fire!

*No one does... They watch on...*

Sarkon: A Glorious... Death.... I ask of you... *More blood* take my blade and ... give it ... to the... President.... under ... peaceful pretenses... He will know what happened.

*Tries to clench his hand on his blade... but can't the wound is too much...*

*The Legions near them get on their knees ... Wax is listening *
OOC: Forgetting something?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7055
05-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Allen: Good luck with that. But I hate to rain on your parade but I think you need to see this.

*Shows the energy scans showing the Omega particle and an unknown particle within the weapon systems. *

I don't know much else aside from the signatures that those readings show.
Ryan: Omega? That alone is enough to charge him.

Daya: Sure. If you want to get blown out of the sky. Omega destroys subspace. Imagine what it'll do to the Victorious.

Ryan: I'd rather not.

What if we use the Black Phantom's prefix code?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7056
05-18-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
OOC: Forgetting something?
Quote:
*Markon watches the enemy approach. He looks back to Sarkon.*

Markon: Qapla'.

*He taps a button on his gauntlet and is beamed up to a shuttle in Orbit, which then cloaks and jumps to warp, headed for Qo'nos.*
OOC: Nope.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7057
05-18-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Ryan: Omega? That alone is enough to charge him.

Daya: Sure. If you want to get blown out of the sky. Omega destroys subspace. Imagine what it'll do to the Victorious.

Ryan: I'd rather not.

What if we use the Black Phantom's prefix code?
Allen: Voporak's not Khan he is a intelligent Admiral and expecting you doing what you have in mind. So he probably did change the prefix codes.

I however don't think command is telling you everything... Hence why you are here without proper aid and without proper knowledge.

Voporak I think is not the threat here exactly but is playing a dangerous game... His record suggests he may have come across the technology that could appropriately harness the particle without the dangerous affects of its destabilization.. Hence why I think that other signature is there.

Intel suggests the Dominion are building a vessel a new one to try and out wit us. Considering they see the races here at war with one and another once again...
Starfleet Veteran
# 7058
05-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Allen: Voporak's not Khan he is a intelligent Admiral and expecting you doing what you have in mind. So he probably did change the prefix codes.

I however don't think command is telling you everything... Hence why you are here without proper aid and without proper knowledge.

Voporak I think is not the threat here exactly but is playing a dangerous game... His record suggests he may have come across the technology that could appropriately harness the particle without the dangerous affects of its destabilization.. Hence why I think that other signature is there.

Intel suggests the Dominion are building a vessel a new one to try and out wit us. Considering they see the races here at war with one and another once again...
Ryan: What do you suggest?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7059
05-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote:
*Markon watches the enemy approach. He looks back to Sarkon.*

Markon: Qapla'.

*He taps a button on his gauntlet and is beamed up to a shuttle in Orbit, which then cloaks and jumps to warp, headed for Qo'nos.*
*Wax makes it to Sarkon and clasps his hand and Sarkon's on to it... *

*As Wax plunges it into him... the Klingons around him and Wax himself roar loudly with a tinge of grief... Wax doesn't hear what Sarkon mumbled in his breath...*

*The Omarka is already gone and heading to the Capitol... *

*The Occupying force bows before Sarkon in complete reverence and leave to restore the peace. *

*On the shuttle a part of the blade Markon has when he grasps it is hollower than usual... and it opens.. a scroll of paper slides out into his hand... Markon opens it and knows what it is... *

Wax: *Taps his emergency transport unit hidden in his shoulder armor which beams him into the shuttle with Markon, several transmitters deployed on his flight path utilizing trans-warp beaming. *

*sticks himself with a hypo...*
Captain
# 7060
05-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Ryan: What do you suggest?
Allen: Now you see my predicament... I think we should leave Voporak out to dry to a degree and not acknowledge we know about him being here. The three of us are here for trade negotiations and that is all.. If the Dominion grill us we must have no evidence to suggest that we are connected to Voporak. This should avoid a war with them as we tell them that Voporak is a renegade but as there is no provision for this kind of thing in the treaty we are obligated to ensure we catch the fugitive and make sure he is delivered to the courts... to choose his fate.

Which I have no intention of doing we could always say he got away from us after damaging our vessels of the means to capture him. Call it a sort of heist idea and prude.