Starfleet Veteran
# 7061
05-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Wax makes it to Sarkon and clasps his hand and Sarkon's on to it... *

*As Wax plunges it into him... the Klingons around him and Wax himself roar loudly with a tinge of grief... Wax doesn't hear what Sarkon mumbled in his breath...*

*The Omarka is already gone and heading to the Capitol... *

*The Occupying force bows before Sarkon in complete reverence and leave to restore the peace. *

*On the shuttle a part of the blade Markon has when he grasps it is hollower than usual... and it opens.. a scroll of paper slides out into his hand... Markon opens it and knows what it is... *

Wax: *Taps his emergency transport unit hidden in his shoulder armor which beams him into the shuttle with Markon, several transmitters deployed on his flight path utilizing trans-warp beaming. *

*sticks himself with a hypo...*
*Markon puts the piece of paper under his gauntlet and attends to Wax.*

Markon: We will arrive at Qo'nos soon.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7062
05-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Allen: Now you see my predicament... I think we should leave Voporak out to dry to a degree and not acknowledge we know about him being here. The three of us are here for trade negotiations and that is all.. If the Dominion grill us we must have no evidence to suggest that we are connected to Voporak. This should avoid a war with them as we tell them that Voporak is a renegade but as there is no provision for this kind of thing in the treaty we are obligated to ensure we catch the fugitive and make sure he is delivered to the courts... to choose his fate.

Which I have no intention of doing we could always say he got away from us after damaging our vessels of the means to capture him. Call it a sort of heist idea and prude.
*Ryan looks at Allen and then to Daya. He then returns his gaze to both of them.*

Ryan: I think it's time I spoke with the Admiral.

*10 minutes later. Ryan walks into Voporak's Ready Room and nods.*

Admiral.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7063
05-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Markon puts the piece of paper under his gauntlet and attends to Wax.*

Markon: We will arrive at Qo'nos soon.
Wax: He is gone now Markon... In the halls of great Warriors. Omarka had departed before you did when his troops disobeyed him... Trans warp...

What was on that scroll...?
Captain
# 7064
05-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
*Ryan looks at Allen and then to Daya. He then returns his gaze to both of them.*

Ryan: I think it's time I spoke with the Admiral.

*10 minutes later. Ryan walks into Voporak's Ready Room and nods.*

Admiral.
Allen: So Daya how are things?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7065
05-18-2013, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Allen: So Daya how are things?
Daya: Same old. Charting the Rolor Nebula with the odd encounter with the True Way. Nothing new.

What about you, Captain?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7066
05-18-2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Wax: He is gone now Markon... In the halls of great Warriors. Omarka had departed before you did when his troops disobeyed him... Trans warp...

What was on that scroll...?
Markon: A poem. Sarkon had been writing it since we left the Klingon Military Academy.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7067
05-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Cole: all stations report!

Solace: battle group destiny is collapsed we are losing armor on te entrap portions of the ship.

Cole: order all ships to fall back
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 7068
05-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Daya: Same old. Charting the Rolor Nebula with the odd encounter with the True Way. Nothing new.

What about you, Captain?
Allen: Well me and Duras had another run in the Briar Patch, charting the Delta Voltanus cluster and other clusters. My run ins with the True Way are bumpy to say the least. The medical procedure I took to reduce my headaches hasn't worked...
Career Officer
# 7069
05-18-2013, 01:38 PM
Ooc: hm hm hm decisions decision
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7070
05-18-2013, 03:28 PM
*Qo'nos. The Great Hall. The President of the Democrats is in the Hall, littered with guards.

Qo'nos Orbit. The shuttle arrives under cloak. On the shuttle, Markon prepares to beam down straight into the Great Hall. He places the poem back into the handle of the dk'tagh before walking onto the Transporter Pad. He turns to Wax.*

Markon: I must go alone. For us both to beam down would be a fatal mistake. Someone must survive to tell the Federation what happened here.

Live proudly, and die with honour, Wax. Qapla'.

Computer, energise.

*He is beamed down into the Great Hall. The Guards quickly raise their weapons on him before he stares at them. They see the face of not an enemy, but a wounded warrior, who has fought with valour. They lower their weapons as Markon walks toward the President (what was his name?). When he is directly in front of the President, he glares at Omarka before returning his focus to the man on the throne. He removes Sarkon's dk'tagh from its sheath, holding the pink blood-stained knife in front of the President before placing it on the arm of the throne.*

Markon: S'vat!

*The guards look at each other bepuzzled. "S'vat". It meant the Sarkon was dead.*
My Fan Fictions