Lt. Commander
# 1 Republic Bridge Officer Slots
05-17-2013, 11:27 PM
Can't see similar thread, so - I'm almost half through subcommander and I still have only this story-arc bridge crew with no additional slots available, it's intentional or we're looking at a bug here?
Rihannsu
# 2
05-17-2013, 11:33 PM
Its not a bug, its intentional, but remember all other bridge officers besides tovan are replaceable. and after subcommander you will get extra slots.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2013, 11:42 PM
thanks,

btw tovan was the only one I wanted to replace, first thing after joining KDF and receiving blue tac gorn with neat skill set, tell me we can dump him at some point
Lieutenant
# 4
05-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drachenfeles View Post
thanks,

btw tovan was the only one I wanted to replace, first thing after joining KDF and receiving blue tac gorn with neat skill set, tell me we can dump him at some point
No, you can't.

You're free to not use him, but you can't dump him as far as I'm aware.

Oh, and before I forget...

inb4acertaintovanhater
Career Officer
# 5
05-18-2013, 01:21 AM
Quote:
thanks,

Did you buy him off the exchange? Cuz I copied over several copies of a blue tac gorn along with half a dozen purple KDF Boffs and put them up for sale after the server wipe.

Just curious.
Career Officer
# 6
05-18-2013, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kregor View Post
You're free to not use him,
That's not entirely true. Sure you can refuse to assign him a duty station but he still keeps showing up on certain away team missions, and when the Boffs I am using try to speak to me I still get Tovan's voice instead of theirs. This has caused me to turn off the volume for the voice overs because I can't stand having female Boffs using a man voice.
Empire Veteran
# 7
05-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Can't see similar thread, so - I'm almost half through subcommander and I still have only this story-arc bridge crew with no additional slots available, it's intentional or we're looking at a bug here?

That part is a bug.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING