Captain
# 7071
05-18-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Ryan looks at Allen and then to Daya. He then returns his gaze to both of them.*

Ryan: I think it's time I spoke with the Admiral.

*10 minutes later. Ryan walks into Voporak's Ready Room and nods.*

Admiral.
*Voporak, sitting at his desk, looks up*

Voporak: Good to see you. We're almost there. Did you want to talk about something?

OOC: Heads up, my fleet is having a 1-year anniversary celebration today so I'll be off and on the forums at random.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7072
05-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*Voporak, sitting at his desk, looks up*

Voporak: Good to see you. We're almost there. Did you want to talk about something?

OOC: Heads up, my fleet is having a 1-year anniversary celebration today so I'll be off and on the forums at random.
Ryan: I'd like to know exactly what we're doing out here, sir.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7073
05-18-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Ryan: I'd like to know exactly what we're doing out here, sir.
Voporak: Have a seat. This will be a while.

OOC: Since I am mostly in game right now, I'll just use the time to decide whether to tell Ryan the truth or make another bluff about the whole operation.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7074
05-18-2013, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: Have a seat. This will be a while.

OOC: Since I am mostly in game right now, I'll just use the time to decide whether to tell Ryan the truth or make another bluff about the whole operation.
OOC: Either way it'll be interesting.

*Ryan sits down opposite Voporak and waits expectantly.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7075
05-18-2013, 04:23 PM
OOC: Now going to bed. Will be back on at 13:00 GMT+1
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7076
05-18-2013, 04:26 PM
Cole on the bridge as sparks are flying

Cole: report now!

Officer: sir they cut off our exit vector they have us boxed in

Cole: solace sync with the other ship ai we will detonate all the nuclear weapons at one time create a rupture and slipspace jump through it as it goes off.

Solace: aye sir contacting the fleet now. You do know that this could burn out our FTL drives as well.

Cole: it's either that or we all die.

Solace : all ships report ready.

Cole: now

As all the ships fire there nuclear payloads into the center of there own fleet it creates almost a micro super nova. As it explodes the UNSC fleet goes to slipspace

After almost an hour the remains of the fleet exits slipspace.

Cole: status.

Solace: not good only half of the fleet made it in time but I'm still receiving from a probe that shows all enemy ships destroyed.

Cole : a hollow victory for so many dead.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 7077
05-18-2013, 04:28 PM
Quote:
*Qo'nos. The Great Hall. The President of the Democrats is in the Hall, littered with guards.

Qo'nos Orbit. The shuttle arrives under cloak. On the shuttle, Markon prepares to beam down straight into the Great Hall. He places the poem back into the handle of the dk'tagh before walking onto the Transporter Pad. He turns to Wax.*

Markon: I must go alone. For us both to beam down would be a fatal mistake. Someone must survive to tell the Federation what happened here.

Live proudly, and die with honour, Wax. Qapla'.

Computer, energise.

*He is beamed down into the Great Hall. The Guards quickly raise their weapons on him before he stares at them. They see the face of not an enemy, but a wounded warrior, who has fought with valour. They lower their weapons as Markon walks toward the President (what was his name?). When he is directly in front of the President, he glares at Omarka before returning his focus to the man on the throne. He removes Sarkon's dk'tagh from its sheath, holding the pink blood-stained knife in front of the President before placing it on the arm of the throne.*

Markon: S'vat!

*The guards look at each other bepuzzled. "S'vat". It meant the Sarkon was dead.*
*Talikar is puzzled to see this item and noticeably grieved to some degree... and picks up the blade.*

Omarka: Sir this man FOUGHT against you let me kill him...

Talikar: *To Markon* You were with him at the end?
Career Officer
# 7078
05-18-2013, 04:31 PM
About the time of the shedai iconian war

Virgo galaxy forerunner capital

Master builder: we can't go on with this war forever. The parasite will continue to grow and spread.

Council man shining sol : but destroying all life shouldn't be an option.

Master builder: we are fighting a war in two galaxies and we are losing the halos offer us a chance to save life at the cost of all our own.

Shining sol : I still don't like the rest of the council won't either and you know it

Master builder: well we will just have to change there minds. I'm already talking to the race known as the preservers in the Milky Way and they are willing to help re seed the galaxy there if we do this.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7079
05-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Life worker: we must accelerate our cartography of species. The master builder will starte his plan soon. We must work with the preservers to catalog all life forms we can.

Silent weeping: as you say life worker We will speed up our work.
Career Officer
# 7080
05-18-2013, 11:41 PM
In a forerunner lab silent weeping is standing over a table with a human looking figure on it. As he continues working on the patient.

Mastee builder: how much longer doctor

Silent: soon the subject will be ready soon.

Master builder: good when the time is right we will use him to activate our salvation.