Lieutenant
http://i33.tinypic.com/akuctd.jpg Cropped Screenshots of errors

The Romulan Bridge Officers that are listed in the Embassy store have errors in them for BOTH factions.
  1. All Female Officers' Species and Gender is listed as Blank/Missing.
    It should be listed as Romulan Female.
  2. Rare Female Officers' unique space skill is at Basic Level.
    It should be at Superior level. (One basic, one superior format)
  3. Very Rare Tactical Officers have Superior Subterfuge skill.
    It should have Superior Romulan Operative skill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KDF Romulan Embassy Doff Store
http://i.imgur.com/w1kHfPS.png

Two Thues (Very Rare Security)
It should be One Security, One Transporter Officer, One Research Scientist

Last edited by tiggychan; 05-15-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: update
Commander
# 2
04-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Number 2 seems to be working as intended, as there have been numerous threads on that one, and narry an "oops" to be heard.

One and three are good catches tho, be damned if I'm ever observant enough to notice little things like that :-)
Lieutenant
# 3
04-24-2013, 09:33 PM
so females get basic special skill, and males get superior special skill. Lopsided ideas...

Last edited by tiggychan; 04-24-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Commander
# 4
04-24-2013, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jornado View Post
Number 2 seems to be working as intended, as there have been numerous threads on that one, and narry an "oops" to be heard.

One and three are good catches tho, be damned if I'm ever observant enough to notice little things like that :-)
Number three is apparently working as intended, as well.

According to the dev's excuses, all of the traits on this selection of boffs were generated semi-randomly, and the only 'fix' that may ever be provided is to offer more boffs that would have a wider array of semi-randomly generated traits.
Career Officer
# 5
05-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattimeo97 View Post
Number three is apparently working as intended, as well.

According to the dev's excuses, all of the traits on this selection of boffs were generated semi-randomly, and the only 'fix' that may ever be provided is to offer more boffs that would have a wider array of semi-randomly generated traits.
That sounds pretty pathetic. Fix it.
Lieutenant
# 6
05-15-2013, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidlover View Post
That sounds pretty pathetic. Fix it.
i'd have to agree. "its a feature not a bug" mentality never going to make things run effectively if not perfectly.

heres one more:

KDF Romulan Embassy Doff Store
http://i.imgur.com/w1kHfPS.png

Two Thues (Very Rare Security)
It should be One Security, One Transporter Officer, One Research Scientist
Captain
# 7
05-18-2013, 03:54 PM
I hope some Dev's will read this thread.

Yes please fix the missing "Romulan female" text.
Sure we could be careful and look twice at the description, but with all the amound of text and amount of boffs, it is very hard to keep an eye on everything.

And pleeeeeeeeeasssseeeeeeee for the love of god, make our Romulan Boffs customizable.
I didn't know this and bought two boffs and they look nearly identical. Come on Cryptic, the Romulan players will get a whole lot of content, they can use other factions ships up to T4, they get so much love of you, so at least we Feds or Klings would like our Romulan Boffs to wear our uniforms. Thank

Thank you!!
Captain
# 8
05-18-2013, 05:46 PM
I guess I would be wondering why people aren't given Rom feedback in the Tribble forum - which the Devs are actively reading for feedback.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 9
05-19-2013, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
I guess I would be wondering why people aren't given Rom feedback in the Tribble forum - which the Devs are actively reading for feedback.
Because we are talking about the Romulan Embassy Boffs you can buy at the vendors of the Fed/Klingon Romulan Embassy, and not those Romulan Boffs you get when playing the Romulan faction.

This is a content beeing availabel in the game and not to be released on the 21st.
Lieutenant
# 10 Good catch
05-21-2013, 01:13 PM
Good catch... wrong forum. Need to put this in bug reports.