Survivor of Romulus
# 21
05-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Only Romulans will be available on this store for the moment, and only common (white) quality.

I'll discuss finding other ways to get Reman BOFFs with the rest of the design team.

Thanks again for the feedback.
Perhaps a Reman contact somewhere??
Survivor of Remus
# 22
05-18-2013, 08:33 AM
As much as I am eager to form my Reman crew, I do also understand how powerful said crew might be. Nevertheless, I look forward to acquiring them and would prefer there be some rarity to them both in quantity as well as quality.

The FE Science BOFF has been my first officer since that content was released, and I hope a episode rerun is coming soon, haha.
Captain
# 23
05-18-2013, 08:44 AM
The officers there I see are green. I guess thats because we are Romulan but it gives the appearence they are Green levekl and not white level

There is one of each. One Tac, One Sci One Eng.

There are no details listed at all. Not gender or skills or traits.

Is it meant to be a mystery like opening a lockbox?
Republic Veteran
# 24
05-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelchenchuan View Post
The officers there I see are green. I guess thats because we are Romulan but it gives the appearence they are Green levekl and not white level

There is one of each. One Tac, One Sci One Eng.

There are no details listed at all. Not gender or skills or traits.

Is it meant to be a mystery like opening a lockbox?

It appears to be random, sort of like the mission reward officers that are unspecific as well...

Survivor of Romulus
# 25
05-19-2013, 01:02 AM
I shall simply look them over before commissioning and any stray females will go on the exchange
(I do not want an almost all female crew and some people seem to be getting exactly that)
Captain
# 26
05-19-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
I shall simply look them over before commissioning and any stray females will go on the exchange
(I do not want an almost all female crew and some people seem to be getting exactly that)
in the past too the genders had a different set of traits. Cant think of a specific example but with Vulcans if you want one set of traits you more or less had to go with females because the Males wouldnt have them.

I think in the past I had some issue with my Klingon wanting more females but having to use males for to get certain traits