Lieutenant
# 1 Tribble to Holodeck?
05-19-2013, 02:17 PM
I've been doing quite a lot of testing on tribble this weekend, and as a result I've leveled up my KDF character quite a bit and also started playing a Romulan character.

Is there any way to copy them from Tribble to Holodeck once LOR is released? The reason being that i would prefer to play on holodeck (giving me access to the Zen store) and because there are more players obviously to play with. Additionally I fear another character wipe on tribble in the future.

I would prefer not having to start all over again on holodeck because like I said, i really like the characters i've made.

pretty please??
Career Officer
# 2
05-19-2013, 02:22 PM
There is no way to copy the characters themselves. It's a test server, after all.

You may copy some of the costumes and apply them once LOR goes live. At least I hope that will work by then.

"Sometimes you have to do things that you hate, so you can survive to fight another day."
Career Officer
# 3
05-19-2013, 02:25 PM
No, and it will never happen.
----
Captain
# 4
05-19-2013, 04:53 PM
No chance, the possibilities for item duping would be endless. As said above the most you can hope to do is copy the costume saves over...hopefully.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 5
05-19-2013, 04:58 PM
What happens on Tribble, stays on Tribble. It will always be that way

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread