Ensign
# 11
11-10-2012, 06:44 PM
It was mentioned earlier in this thread that you should wait for the ship to hail you before attacking the Rhea.

Tried that today; the Rhea immediately began attacking me. It never hailed.

It was also mentioned earlier in this thread that you should attack the ship underneath the belly as it will not be able to torpedo you.

Tried that today. SO.NOT.TRUE. Tried three times to do that and each time was a failure.

It was also mentioned earlier in this thread that you should attack no less than 7KM from the Rhea.

Doesn't make a darn difference. Three high energy plasma torpedoes incinerate me.

I'm finally at Captain now and eligible to upgrade so maybe that'll make the difference.
Ensign
# 12
05-19-2013, 03:54 PM
got battered several times by it today at lv39.Never used to be such a ***** to kill .devs must have upgraded it or something.had to use to and run tactics in the end.
in other news
once i did beat it
and went down to the planet
i met a TOS Klingon inside the lab?
how bizarre
Captain
# 13
05-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booa11 View Post
got battered several times by it today at lv39.Never used to be such a ***** to kill .devs must have upgraded it or something.had to use to and run tactics in the end.
in other news
once i did beat it
and went down to the planet
i met a TOS Klingon inside the lab?
how bizarre
Please don't zombie old threads. The rule is nothing can be brought back after 30 days - as it will just be closed by a Mod. If you want to make a new thread about the issue feel free, though.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Closed Thread