Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 11
05-18-2013, 07:26 AM
As noted in the OP, if you have any questions or concerns, use the support link Click on the 'Contact Us' tab, and choose 'Billing' in the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
05-18-2013, 12:13 PM
I already have a ticket in for not getting my May stipend (yet), and I'm pretty sure I didn't get two in April, and I still haven't received May's.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
05-18-2013, 08:59 PM
I had my ticket responded to that all records show that I have been paid, but since I have no way to verify (an EC account log) then I have no way of knowing for certain.
Ensign
# 14
05-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Since I created a ticket back in June last year, and subsequently this thread, I have received my Stipend monthly, although as I pay using Paypal the money is taken about a week prior to the Stipend falling into my Zen box. I will continue to monitor my account very closely, however.

Reading through my thread, a thank you to Bradon for making an appearance. I'd also echo other players thoughts on having some sort of Stipend receipt, either in the form of an e-mail to our registered accounts or in-game mail.
Previously MischaMC.
In game:
Mischa McCoy, Tactical VA; The Order of Isis; U.S.S. Quiet Thunder/ U.S.S. Granite.
Amelia Andrews, Tactical VA; The Order Of Isis; U.S.S. Thor's Hammer.
Ensign
# 15 Did not receive Stipend!
05-19-2013, 11:21 PM
I did not receive my stipend this month. And I know I did not receive it twice last month. I would like my stipend before the lock box keys go off sale please.
Career Officer
# 16
05-20-2013, 04:11 AM
Can't cryptic ever give us free stuff (not inc seasons that's normal for mmo's)
CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
Career Officer
# 17
05-20-2013, 08:09 AM
not getting mine either.

ticket: 130520-002716
Jupiter Force: Jupiter Force
STO: Russell@Russell-KV4S
Twitter: @KV4S
Google+: RussellThomas.me
Ensign
# 18 I Agree
05-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mischamelia View Post
Since I created a ticket back in June last year, and subsequently this thread, I have received my Stipend monthly, although as I pay using Paypal the money is taken about a week prior to the Stipend falling into my Zen box. I will continue to monitor my account very closely, however.

Reading through my thread, a thank you to Bradon for making an appearance. I'd also echo other players thoughts on having some sort of Stipend receipt, either in the form of an e-mail to our registered accounts or in-game mail.
I like the receipt idea. We should also receive a receipt for all Zen Store purchases.
Empire Veteran
# 19 Stipend missing
05-21-2013, 01:52 PM
After having opened a ticket and emailing back and forth with cryptic, I was told it looks as if the issue has been resolved. However, it has not been resolved...I have not received my May stipend yet but it seems it's not just me. So, hopefully this issue will be resolved sooner rather than later? I am all for the idea of some sort of receipt or log perhaps in the account page when you log into the Perfect World Star Trek Online website?

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
05-22-2013, 12:24 AM
Alright, but because the delay, some people are complaining about the key promotion and other problems.

Anyway, is better to open a ticket and ask for a report to look and check this.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?

Last edited by karmapoint; 05-22-2013 at 12:28 AM.