Captain
# 41
05-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
Is someone weird or abnormal because he prefers ketchup on his fries instead of mayo?
Yes, but I think here the question should read "Is someone weird or abnormal because he prefers ketchup or mayo on gagh rather than on fries?"
Empire Veteran
# 42
05-19-2013, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestersage View Post
Within the last month, I found myself playing a lot more on KDF over my Fed (which essentially become my alt) - and I am wondering why that's the case.

What I like about Fed:
-customization options on characters and ships
-More selection of ships should I choose to buy
-familiar ships

What I like about KDF:
-Better carrier play - I always been playing Pet Master / mobile nukes, be it STO, CO, or any other games that give me options for usign pets. Also allow me to have carrier for free.
-Better DoFF assignments, especially Marauding
-Better fleet - the Fed Fleet I joined seems to grow stale even though it suppose to be a division of a bigger fleet, not to mention not letting me use the fleet bank. The KDF fleet I join is growing, even if slowly, and let me use fleet banks.

So what I want to know is: am I abnormal, or is KDF actually better than Fed? I am trying to find a reason to make a Fed-Rom, but it seems KDF-Rom will be better...
No, I do not think it wierd at all.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.