Captain
# 281
05-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
Wheres my skirts??? Huh devs??? huh huh huh....(ok so stewie slipped in there)

If the only skirt is the darn civilian one and the TOS one I will be just slightly annoyed...at least let us have access to anything we already have from the allied side??

But really...the romulan refugees have skirts...the choose ally romulan fed has a skirt...wheres mine at?

also...will we be seeing the TNG, Nemisis and DS9 romulan costumes???
ESPECIALLY the Nemesis uniform. Probably the best Romulan Uniform in canon.

And certainly the Fed ally skirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilv View Post
To all those complaining about skirts, just be grateful that Romulans get a FREE skirt from the start. That's one more free skirt than the KDF got. Currently the KDF has exactly ONE skirt available to them and they have to PAY lobi for it.
True, very true. The KDF should at the very least have the Duras sisters war dress. Yes, with the Kleavage Window.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Career Officer
# 282
05-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Tal Shiar female chest gear. You need to make the straps available for both genders. Yes there might be some clipping but I'm sure you can work that out. Like attaching the mesh of the gear to the same parts of the mesh of the breasts.

The V-shaped Tal Shiar boots and braces worn by many Tal Shiar should be included in the Tal Shiar uniform as well.
Starfleet Veteran
# 283
05-19-2013, 10:34 AM
Skirts Skirts Skirts Skirts Skirts....

I cant say it enough because they are ingame but not available...where are they ?

Lets get some Romulan and Klingon love going by giving the ladies some better clothing options...

vneck undershirt, federation allied skirt, duras sisters outfits, maybe even a new skirt for kdf and rrf off duty wise? or uniform...heck ill take either or
couple new pairs of footwear for each...kdf is way super bulky for females

More color pallete choices

MOAR darnt!

If my only skirt options is the civilian and tos I will be somewhat frustrated
Survivor of Romulus
# 284
05-19-2013, 12:49 PM
I had hoped at the very least, they would have added to the Klingon's ridiculously slim wardrobe, with the expansion. (though, I'm not surprised they didn't)

Klingon men really have no TOS options, other than one shirt, which isn't even entirely accurate. ...Klingon women have no TOS options at all.

For reasons that remain more secret than the location of deceased teamster leaders, Orions are limited to the depressingly drab palette of Imperial warriors. (and again... I point out for the umpteen billionth time, Orion women are strangely unable to wear anything but sandals with bare legs. (..and ffs, if anyone should be able to wear thigh-boots, it's Orion women. ...canon or no.)

The limiting of Romulan palettes, the removal of TOS boots, and the omission of the Romulan Fed skirt concern me greatly. Such things this early in the development on the Republic do not herald a dearth of fashion choices. (..though I admit, I love the Republic jackets. In my opinion they have more of a Old West-Victorian flavour to them. ... Fed diplomat jackets? ..Now those are waiter's jackets)
Captain
# 285
05-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Skirts Skirts Skirts Skirts Skirts....

I cant say it enough because they are ingame but not available...where are they ?

Lets get some Romulan and Klingon love going by giving the ladies some better clothing options...

vneck undershirt, federation allied skirt, duras sisters outfits, maybe even a new skirt for kdf and rrf off duty wise? or uniform...heck ill take either or
couple new pairs of footwear for each...kdf is way super bulky for females

More color pallete choices

MOAR darnt!

If my only skirt options is the civilian and tos I will be somewhat frustrated
On the subject of bulk I have a different issue that I'd like to bring up, not so much uniform as general character building.

I've noticed that the game actively uses different leg shapes for the ladies' different outfits.

The Antares, Sierra, and Merchant Skirts (I think the warrior's too but I don't have it), but they all have "skinny" legs. In general, the thighs are slimmer.

By contrast, the TOS skirt shares the generally more rounded and in my opinion sexier thicker legs that also are on the skin tight pants, such as the reinforced, stipled, and Seven of Nine uniform options.

I really don't understand why there's a difference in the first place, but it's something I do use for different characters. I would prefer and request however that the different female leg models become detached from the clothes.

For instance I would prefer to use the rounded TOS skirt uniform legs with the Sierra skirt. It's not game breaking, but I don't understand why these things are locked in. A Legs 1 and Legs 2 option would be nice and allow use to use different body types along with different uniforms.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Captain
# 286
05-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post
On the subject of bulk

All Romulan- KDF boots are waaaaaaaaaaay too bulky for males or females. If you dont use the Romulan-KDF pant then they look several sizes too large.

I am starting to think that there is a scheme to nearly force us to use presets rather than mix and match
Starfleet Veteran
# 287
05-19-2013, 09:05 PM
There needs to be a rethink of the entire clothing line for this game

Uniform Offduty Formal...just stop it, its annoying to see npcs have certain mix matches and not us players. Its not so much of its not fair but so much as it...makes no sense, if i paid for said article of clothing let me do with it what I want..jee

WE as a whole need tons of new stuff added and or put in that is already in

SKIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats my kahn emote from now on

Now back to the subject at hand, boots for romulan and kdf females suck now...put back in the TOS boots as a viable option even without the TOS pack, and put in a couple nice form fitting boots, its like starfleet has all the fasion sense cause cardassians are the tailors everywhere but not for us...gosh im jealous now

Increase the color palettes for all factions and than just make that the standard pallete for ALL outfits, its wierd how blue chest doesnt match blue leg...just doesnt make any damn sense

its been a few seconds....

SKIIIIIIIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!

k back to the meat again

Where in bloody gods name is some more clothing options for the non fed factions? Make it appealing or lose the damn attempt to create said factions viable for money income

Ships for alot of us are the get you there item
Clothing for alot of us is the immersion of the game itself if my character looks like arse than i wish not to do stuff with my character in any form of the game itself

Now that being said, what was done so far is amazing, some of the detail and thought that went into alot of the newer rrf stuff is great but it falls short when you limit colors and options for mix matching and what not

Skirts, boots, matching color palettes, kdf outfits that sorely need to be added ( i admittdly havent done the new kdf missions, but do they reward some clothing at certain missions...if not, there we go)

Meow just one meow thing,

SKIRTS
Starfleet Veteran
# 288
05-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but for some reason, I can't get one of my bridge officers to wear the allegiance outfit for the Klingons. It doesn't come up in the list at all.

Hopefully this is the right thread to mention it in.
Starfleet Veteran
# 289
05-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipenguin View Post
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but for some reason, I can't get one of my bridge officers to wear the allegiance outfit for the Klingons. It doesn't come up in the list at all.

Hopefully this is the right thread to mention it in.
It is, most likely reason why for the uniform issue is species issue, is it romulan reman or something else? and if so can it be repeated on same species again or is it perhaps directly linked to just that one bridge officer,
and most things with kdf..seem to never work exactly right
Captain
# 290
05-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
There needs to be a rethink of the entire clothing line for this game

Uniform Offduty Formal...just stop it, its annoying to see npcs have certain mix matches and not us players. Its not so much of its not fair but so much as it...makes no sense, if i paid for said article of clothing let me do with it what I want..jee

WE as a whole need tons of new stuff added and or put in that is already in

SKIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats my kahn emote from now on

Now back to the subject at hand, boots for romulan and kdf females suck now...put back in the TOS boots as a viable option even without the TOS pack, and put in a couple nice form fitting boots, its like starfleet has all the fasion sense cause cardassians are the tailors everywhere but not for us...gosh im jealous now

Increase the color palettes for all factions and than just make that the standard pallete for ALL outfits, its wierd how blue chest doesnt match blue leg...just doesnt make any damn sense

its been a few seconds....

SKIIIIIIIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!

k back to the meat again

Where in bloody gods name is some more clothing options for the non fed factions? Make it appealing or lose the damn attempt to create said factions viable for money income

Ships for alot of us are the get you there item
Clothing for alot of us is the immersion of the game itself if my character looks like arse than i wish not to do stuff with my character in any form of the game itself

Now that being said, what was done so far is amazing, some of the detail and thought that went into alot of the newer rrf stuff is great but it falls short when you limit colors and options for mix matching and what not

Skirts, boots, matching color palettes, kdf outfits that sorely need to be added ( i admittdly havent done the new kdf missions, but do they reward some clothing at certain missions...if not, there we go)

Meow just one meow thing,

SKIRTS
SKIIIIIIIIRRRRRRTSSS

SKIIIIIIIIRRRRRRTSSS

SKIIIIIIIIRRRRRRTSSS

Now, I agree a hundred percent, the restrictions of duty and off duty uniforms is ridiculous unbinded slots is the best way to do it, and not just for Captains but for Bridge crew as well. I was relieved when the winter coats and jackets could be used by all crew.

SKIIIIIIIIRRRRRRTSSS

In addition to that, I would like uniform grouping. What is that? Well thank you for asking, if I'm running a foundry mission that requires going to an Orion trading post, or somewhere else that I don't want to broadcast Starfleet officer like a neon sign, I switch to my civilian clothes. It would be nice if my whole away team would also switch to a civilian clothes. Set. In other words, BOFFs need to have alternate outfits as well, that can be switched out with the Captain. And another thing, why can't we have our communicators display on other outfits besides uniforms? It's not critical as the game ignores what you wear, but it does help with immersion.

And my last agreement, again I will request to unlock color pallets across the outfits. Seriously, there's no great reason not to allow us to use our own color schemes. I've seen Klingons in white uniforms and it's fine as far as I'm concerned.

That's all I got for now.

Oh and SKIIIIIIIIRRRRRRTSSS
Yes I support This