Captain
# 71
05-20-2013, 12:02 AM
Do you have to re-roll your Klink to take this tutorial, or are ALL of the relevant missions going to show in the mission journal for all KDF toons?

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Delta Rising: Reanimate? (Y/N) Review Series COMPLETE!
Proudly F2P. Sig by gulberat. Avatar by balsavor.deviantart.com
Career Officer
# 72
05-20-2013, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirai222 View Post
I'm still not going to create any new KDF characters until you add some decent, non-spiked, female KDF boot options to the tailor.

I bought the Temporal Jumpsuit outfit from the Lobi Store just so my female KDF BOFFs could wear something other then those spiked boots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
Do you have to re-roll your Klink to take this tutorial, or are ALL of the relevant missions going to show in the mission journal for all KDF toons?
The first mission for a Legacy KDF (one at max rank) is Duties of Command.

It says:
Quote:
As a Captain, it is now your duty to inform the next of kin that you are now head of the house.
I don't know what the tutorial mission is, but to me, it sounds like Legacy KDF don't have access to it.

So, my guess is that you do have to reroll to play the tutorial.
Rihannsu
# 73
05-20-2013, 06:04 AM
You do have to make a new character to play the tutorial - just like with the Federation. You can do that on Tribble if you've got no character slots.

Other missions are available from the Episodes Tab (just like the first FED mission is the Azura Rescue). They even give you tutorial messages, even if you're lvl 50. For some reason though these missions cannot be skipped and you have to complete them in order.

Also, you should play the tutorial if only to know the context behind those new missions.

Last edited by suaveks; 05-20-2013 at 06:07 AM.