Captain
# 1 Fleet normal consoles
05-20-2013, 04:26 AM
I would like to see some purple mk xii consoles in the fleet requisitions. There is currently no store that offers them that i have found, only drops and the exchange. Surely they would be pricey and that is okay.
Captain
# 2
05-20-2013, 04:27 AM
What i mean is tac energy weapons consoles, eng armor consoles, etc
Career Officer
# 3
05-20-2013, 05:23 AM
You can craft MK XII consoles.
Captain
# 4
05-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurumimori****a View Post
Yeah, you can spend millions of energy credits and try three hundred times to craft the console you want and never ever get the right one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
So yes... you could get everything here for free.
Just like you can get a free steak dinner by collecting dropped pennies in the parking lot.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
05-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Ultra Rare MK XII fleet engineering and tactical cunsoles would be sweet. Science are already in the embassy. Hmm, which leads me to the idea that more fleet reputation systems could be added later on and then we might see engi and tac cunsoles of ultra rare MK XII quality.

Phaser Relay MK XII Ultra Rare - +31.9% Phaser Damage and 2.5% chance to heal shields ... wow.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 6
05-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emacsheadroom View Post
Yeah, you can spend millions of energy credits and try three hundred times to craft the console you want and never ever get the right one.
Well.. actually it's more like spending millions and making even more millions with it (with just 3 of my toons, I make about 100 million net profit per week with console crafting alone). I admit.. the investment you have to do at first is quite big.. but it pays off in the long run!
Captain
# 7
05-21-2013, 02:55 PM
Quote:
I have crafted a few, the ones I got were so unwanted (even on the exchange) it was barely worth the effort, haven't done it since. It is a worse game of chance than lock boxes IMO. A store or a proper crafting setup (like we can craft mk xi gear right now) is much preferred. I have played other MMOs where you simply craft your end game gear, none of this game of chance crap, and it worked very well.

Having it in the fleet stores makes the most sense to me as it fits the current scheme of things in game. Crafting purple mk xii gear like we already can purple mk xi and lower gear would be even better.
Captain
# 8
05-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Well.. actually it's more like spending millions and making even more millions with it (with just 3 of my toons, I make about 100 million net profit per week with console crafting alone). I admit.. the investment you have to do at first is quite big.. but it pays off in the long run!
Pretty much. Console crafting is a long-run business. If you're just looking for a particular console, you will spend less getting it off the exchange, unless you have truly epic luck.
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"