Ensign
# 1551 29th Century.
02-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Nice job on the Wells Uniforms. I have my entire crew rocking them though I was curious if anyone knew what color pattern Captain Walker uses in Temporal Ambassador. I've been messing around trying to find the colors but I'm not really sure if I found them. Anyone know?
Career Officer
# 1552
02-19-2013, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I don't suppose you have guides for the Fed (Fleet) Odyssey uniform, and the KDF (Fleet) Bortusqu and (Lobi/Wells counterpart) Korath uniforms?
Unfortunately not. I haven't acquired those uniforms in-game yet. Maybe someday?

Now that the STO Wiki page is unlocked, perhaps someone else can contibute as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockplant1 View Post
Nice job on the Wells Uniforms. I have my entire crew rocking them though I was curious if anyone knew what color pattern Captain Walker uses in Temporal Ambassador. I've been messing around trying to find the colors but I'm not really sure if I found them. Anyone know?
I'll have to play that mission again and see. I know that NPCs are made with a larger color palette than what the tailor gives us access to, so it's possible we may not be able to match him 100%.

Last edited by trekpants; 02-20-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Ensign
# 1553
03-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
There's a bug on the Female version of the Motion Picture badge. My best work around is to switch to another badge, choose the second color on that badge and then switch back. This still limits you to only the metallic colors however, which means most divisional colors are not available. Hopefully they will fix this issue someday.

I'm a little blown away this isn't fixed yet. Glad I just forked over some ZEN for this.

C'mon Cryptic...its been quite a while on this one
Captain
# 1554
03-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Need some community help with department colors:

I have devided all three professions into six separate departments with their own uniform shirt and colour:

Commanding (Captain and XO): White I16
Engineering: Orange B12
Operations: Turquoise E12
Medical: Blue F9
Science: Green D8
Security: Navy F1
Tactical: Red A7

Now that I have an old monitor and a lower graphics card, I think some colours could be adjusted better.

I was never a friend of having one colour for more than one department like it was shown in TNG etc.
I wanted to give each pofession it's own fashin and colour.

Would love to get some ideas from the community.
Captain
# 1555
03-18-2013, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockplant1 View Post
From what I could tell, there seemed to be some mistakes with his uniform in that mission. He was wearing what appeared to be the Sciences grey colour (as opposed to the Command blue), the colours of his combadge were reversed from the way they should be (according to the episode the uniform features in), and his rank pips were silver, rather than gold.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Career Officer
# 1556
04-04-2013, 08:26 AM
I hope that with the Romulan faction being introduced soon and with it and a whole new wardrobe of uniforms to play with that Blackavaar will return to create guides for them...and any other new free uniforms that get introduced along the way.
Survivor of Romulus
# 1557
05-20-2013, 05:02 AM
Hmmm i'll give it a shot if Blackavaar isn't to come back.
Career Officer
# 1558
05-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Hmmm i'll give it a shot if Blackavaar isn't to come back.
If you could that then great!
Ensign
# 1559 STO Uniform Color choices
05-26-2013, 11:02 AM
I have been searching for a break down of what colors on the choice menu when you talk to a tailor are, but haven't been able to find them.

Do you or anyone here know where I might find such information?

What I'm looking for is what are the color codes for each color option.
Career Officer
# 1560
05-28-2013, 12:25 AM
I am interested in a good Tal Shiar uniform guide. I've been trying to match the colors but everything seems off.
Subspace Party Nullifier Enthusiast