Lieutenant
# 1 tailor kdf honor guard bug
05-17-2013, 12:33 PM
The option for the honor guard top piece is greyed out, so I cant pick a diffrent top for my female kdf. The second left arm attachment has no color options. Please fix
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
05-19-2013, 09:36 PM
KDF honor guard visuals have been screwed since New Romulus last season...I saw a few notes about them working on fixxing this but no actual fix to date still, not sure why its so hard to fix the honor guard visuals, I know they got alot on their plate but this is something that players spend some time to earn so it should be higher prioritied
Rihannsu
# 3
05-20-2013, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
KDF honor guard visuals have been screwed since New Romulus last season...I saw a few notes about them working on fixxing this but no actual fix to date still, not sure why its so hard to fix the honor guard visuals, I know they got alot on their plate but this is something that players spend some time to earn so it should be higher prioritied
It's a KDF issue. Cryptic doesn't fix KDF issues. They just acknowledge them and focus on the FEDs (because moar players). Sad but true.

As for the bug, suddenly my Joined Trill has the KHG Upper Body part available in the standard uniform section. I didn't notice any problems with the actucal KHG though, although this may be character/species/gender-related (for example, my male Klingon doesn't have the Quv Helmet, while my female joined trill does).

Heck, expect to see more costume and coloring issues with the Romulans and Remans as well.
Career Officer
# 4
05-20-2013, 08:45 AM
Might as well link you to the reference page of KDF Uniform problems and Accolade, guess they broke it even further then it was.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=616691

There several other topics to but they got digged into deep in the back pages. Trying to keep that topic updated and on the main page so people can reply there affected toons, And there problems in there. Lets hope a fix will come sooner then later.