Lieutenant
# 61
05-20-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
Well that was... short... ;>

Are we to assume what we'll see now is what's gonna end up live on tuesday? Or are there some other fixes and tweaks made internally?
I sure hope there are a bunch of internal fixes not listed. There are way too many bugs still left in the current Tribble build that should not be pushed to Holodeck. If Cryptic pushes full of bugs, they deserve all of the harsh criticism they get.
Captain
# 62
05-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
well we all know by now with launch date tomorrow that what we got on tribble is what we will get on the holodeck.
I had to skip over then go back on devils choice so i expect alot of players skipping this mission because of the bugs and difficulty when you defend new romulus space battle.

anyways im gonna patch up tomorrow but will not loggin for a few days since theres gonna be queues and server outtages and the server hamster will die again the launcher wont want to launch and lag fever will rule the day.
Well I would hope that they are going to debut some patches in the Holodeck upgrade tomorrow, I doubt it's going to be a carbon copy of what we have on Tribble with nothing that they've been working on all last week.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Captain
# 63
05-20-2013, 11:49 AM
I expect there may be a few surprises, hopefully in a good way.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........