Captain
sad really, I have a sum of steam cards at my disposal but I really want to buy the Legacy pack which I won't do in any form of credit card since I have run into many problems in the past with it...
Captain
# 772
05-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Well, you can't. But in 3.5 days you can buy all the pieces you want directly from the C-Store - and you'll probably do so with Zen you didn't spend money on too.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 773
05-18-2013, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus304 View Post
sad really, I have a sum of steam cards at my disposal but I really want to buy the Legacy pack which I won't do in any form of credit card since I have run into many problems in the past with it...
I have never run into any form of credit card problem in the past and I did some strange things with it...
My wife had her Second Life account hacked once a few years ago were the hacker made an insane purchase of Linden Dollars with give or take 200-300 (real) dollars which was approved by the game company (while officially this is not allowed due to daily/weekly/monthy purchase restrictions) and after the ingame coin was transferred her account was suddenly banned from game. The CC company however gave back all the money we lost while the developers of Second Life never acknowledged guild for what happened.
In general the credit card companies are cool and you are insured for a lot of things that could happen, but the gaming companies whom you pay for something have to be carefull with your info as well.
Empire Veteran
Hello All,

I bought the Starter Pack for LOR about a month back and last Friday I decided to grab the Legacy Pack has well.

I put a ticket in on the 15th of this month asking what would happen to the $19.99 that I spent on the Starter Pack if I did in fact buy the Legacy Pack and I have yet to get a response to it.

Since the Legacy Pack contains everything that is in the Starter Pack I'm hoping to get a refund of my $19.99 or at the very least its equivalent in ZEN added to my account.

Is anyone else in the same situation has me and if so was your issue resolved?

Thanks for your time!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 775
05-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by errab View Post
Hello All,

I bought the Starter Pack for LOR about a month back and last Friday I decided to grab the Legacy Pack has well.

I put a ticket in on the 15th of this month asking what would happen to the $19.99 that I spent on the Starter Pack if I did in fact buy the Legacy Pack and I have yet to get a response to it.

Since the Legacy Pack contains everything that is in the Starter Pack I'm hoping to get a refund of my $19.99 or at the very least its equivalent in ZEN added to my account.

Is anyone else in the same situation has me and if so was your issue resolved?

Thanks for your time!
Reply back to the automated email you received when you filed your ticket Billing should be able to assist you once they get to your ticket.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
As the title suggests, when I attempt to make a payment through paypal, I'm charged in Euro rather than in US dollars. As I'm from the UK, this means I'm effectively paying more for pack. Can any Dev chime in and explain this? Or am I doing something wrong?
Career Officer
# 777
05-20-2013, 11:23 AM
Last I checked the the UK isn't a part of the United States.
Captain
# 778
05-20-2013, 11:25 AM
They're not going to let you pay in dollars if you're not in the US. That way your country can get their VAT tax too.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Survivor of Romulus
# 779
05-20-2013, 11:28 AM
As Thecosmic said, we get VAT added to most items here in the UK, and actually, it is Paypal who is adding the vat on, not Cryptic....

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Starfleet Veteran
# 780
05-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Zen is charged in Euro and not Pounds as well, Seems stupid to me but I guess they get more out of it that way...
Closed Thread