Captain
# 91
04-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Howdy CatStarSTO,

Thank you for your reply. I see now that the video is working now.

Thank you once again, for playing my mission!

I thank You, for your website, cause your reviews have encouraged me to continue working on these foundry episodes and indeed , work harder at it as well.

Last edited by amahood; 04-25-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Career Officer
# 92
05-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Greetings amahood, I look forward to trying out your next Foundry mission, but sadely that will be my last review. I think going off the last 2 viewer hate mails i got, its time to pack up my tents and leave the forums alone.

Idrona has taken up the torch for reviewing, and has even been videoing them. So there will still be someone there to bring your Foundry missions some attention.
Deviant Art-Youtube- =^.^=The Red Pill
The path I choose to resist ARC
How Picard dealt with ARC!
Career Officer
# 93
05-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks for remembering me Skyline, I am only too happy to finish your series. I will add it next to the the other 4 episodes. "Wave Empire Ep. 5" now available.
Starfleet Veteran
# 94
05-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Let me jump in and ask you not to stop doing reviews, FWIW. This is the internet, people are going to say crazy things no matter what. While I don't think I've asked for any mission reviews in this particular thread, as a Foundry author it makes me swell with happiness whenever I see dedicated review threads like this crop up, and I dont want to see any die.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.
Survivor of Romulus
# 95
05-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueeenterprise View Post
Let me jump in and ask you not to stop doing reviews, FWIW. This is the internet, people are going to say crazy things no matter what. While I don't think I've asked for any mission reviews in this particular thread, as a Foundry author it makes me swell with happiness whenever I see dedicated review threads like this crop up, and I dont want to see any die.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.
I agree. Continue do the great reviews if that is what you want and ignore the haters.

And if you want Cat, I'll start link your reviews in my thread (if we do same missions).
You have a way more creative way of reviewing in text, than I do.

And next time some idiot sends you some of those hate messages, send them my way and I'll tear them a new ...sunroof.
Career Officer
# 96
05-21-2013, 11:45 AM
noooo reading your reviews was always fun, I don't think anyone is posting reviews in the same perspective you do.

Also the number of people who want you to play their missions shows how much the author community (well most of it) are fans of your reviews as well

As RE and idrona are saying, there will be haters (or whatever you wanna call them), its just part of the internet

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Career Officer
# 97
05-21-2013, 03:18 PM
I have given your guys words a lot of thought, and its good to hear from all of you. Your a great bunch. I have added a new picture and link to my Signature to advertise my availablitiy to still review. I will still do reviews for any who would like me to play/rate/advertise thier work. if they ever decide to make cats available for the Romulan faction, I will level one up for the Klingon side reviews. As Tomalak was the nemesis of the TV show Picard, so will my Romulan Cat "Tomacat" be my Picards RP nemesis.

Last edited by catstarsto; 05-23-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Career Officer
# 98
05-23-2013, 06:10 PM
I have been putting off fixing the list on the page one of the FED reviews but will finish redoing it this weekend. I also plan give more info for each review including if they give rewards or not.

I also have a question for all of our Foundry Viewers and fans of my reviews, since Caitian Picard is basically my PR face for the STO comunity, would you prefer his face for my avatar, or do you enjoying seeing my main toon CatStar better? Also, aside from the text reviews, would you like my rievews to have an audio version to go with it, mind you it will be my voice and not the lolcat one from my TV series.
Career Officer
# 99
05-23-2013, 09:01 PM
IMO you can do it however you want, although I do like the TNG costumes!

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Rihannsu
# 100
05-24-2013, 11:32 AM
BTW, the Devs fixed the Boff pathing issue that was plaguing my mission "The Beta Rana Incident". So this might be a good time to look at it again. If you want to.

I don't have an avatar preference, they're both nice.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!