Career Officer
# 431
05-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Everyone knows that Morn is head of answering tickets. Just as soon as he sobers up.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Survivor of Romulus
# 432
05-20-2013, 05:24 AM
ingame ticket ? if so they don't work.
only way to get in touch with them is through website support....and if that works...
The player formerly known as Chunter.
Captain
# 433
05-20-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
Everyone knows that Morn is head of answering tickets. Just as soon as he sobers up.
Hold on, I thought Morn was dead.
Survivor of Romulus
# 434
05-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer1 View Post
Hold on, I thought Morn was dead.

No, he faked his death. He's back in Quark's now.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Ensign
# 435
05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
I have had a support ticket open for 3 days can someone please respond?
Ensign
# 436
05-23-2013, 04:10 AM
Ticket open for 5 days now
Career Officer
Seriously, why do i need to log in again if i want to access the english forums?! It keept prompting me to the german one (where i allready was loged in, when i changed language to english and wanted to post here, it keept telling me to log in-.-)

Can someone explain to me why you try to force people to create an account at an external site to be able to buy the Legacy Pack? Only options for me that show up are PayPal and Skrill.

I have NO interesst to make an account just for this one purchase. Why cant i buy it directly over my account page with a paysafecard?

This is ridiculous.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 438
05-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrazor View Post
Seriously, why do i need to log in again if i want to access the english forums?! It keept prompting me to the german one (where i allready was loged in, when i changed language to english and wanted to post here, it keept telling me to log in-.-)

Can someone explain to me why you try to force people to create an account at an external site to be able to buy the Legacy Pack? Only options for me that show up are PayPal and Skrill.

I have NO interesst to make an account just for this one purchase. Why cant i buy it directly over my account page with a paysafecard?

This is ridiculous.
You don't need to make a PayPal account -- just the "guest" option/ checkout without creating an account

As for the German redirect, it's based off your language setting in your browser, and/or location. I'll pass along your feedback to the Web Team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 439
05-23-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
You don't need to make a PayPal account -- just the "guest" option/ checkout without creating an account

As for the German redirect, it's based off your language setting in your browser, and/or location. I'll pass along your feedback to the Web Team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Uhm.. well, that didnt solve my issue tbh. .

I stil need to enter my personal data at the paypal site, including my bank data. Which is basicly what i want to avoid.
Someone needs to explain to me why i can not use a paysafecard (not to mentiont hat Skrill bought them up anyways, but well....).

Dont get me wrong, but none of this companies has the best reputation, especialy paypal is know for a hell lot of issues.

I mean, i want to buy something from Cryptic/PWE. I dont want to do buisness with someone else. I dont see why i should give out personal information to another company, especially for a one time only purchase. I got 2 paysafecards (one wtih 100, one with 50 ? here). i wanted to get the pack with them and use the rest to buy some Zen.

I have to admit that it is my own fault for not checking on the payment methods offered, but i somehow expected that i can simply do it through normal account management and use the paysafecards in the process. I try to avoid giving out data as much as possible, especially banking data.
I dont use social networks either. You might call me paranoid or old fashioned or *uncool*. But i rather keep it that way.

So, to cut it short:
Is there a way to ge the pack with the paysafecards or not?
Career Officer
# 440
05-23-2013, 07:28 PM
Is the Support Page working? When I try to access it (multiple computers/multiple browsers), it does nothing. I get this instead...

The webpage at https://support.perfectworld.com/ci/...9zZWNyZXRfa2V5 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Learn more about this problem.
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

Update 1: After looking around the internet some...it seems this is an ongoing issue with PWE Support System. It makes me wonder if the bug reports I've submitted over the past few days went right to the virtual "trash can" instead of wherever they are "supposed" to go.

Update 2: Just tried again, still no luck (and yes it's not my cookies causing the problems). Oddly enough, the buy Zen function of the website works just fine.....

Last edited by shaltor; 05-24-2013 at 10:46 AM.