Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,798
# 121
05-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Seriously? As an accolade hunter and pet collector, this seems like it'd make me happy, except that 16 (18?) new pets ... sigh ... Where am I supposed to put all these darn things?

When is STO going to switch to a non-storage UI-only Pet interface, similar to CO's Action Figure menu? If all my pets were simply summoned from a menu, then it would be awesome! But no. Each has to suck-up valuable, finite, real estate in my already-bursting bank/inventories.

Get that fixed and I'll buy all your pets. Until then? Pass.


Anyway, I look forward to the 2nd, Stat-Defining, Dev Blog, later today.
^^^THIS!^^^A milion times THIS!^^^

Please Cryptic, make it so! I'd love to have all of the little buggers, but I don't want to have to delete them when I obtain the accolade. I don't have the heart and if I keep them all I won't have any space to keep my equipment in.
C'mon guys, just give us a separate storage that can be used only for pets!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 122
05-20-2013, 03:31 PM
It wasn't listed in the blog, but this is another item that's a possible prize in the box:

  • Genetic Resequencer: One of four new Traits, each packaged with one free Trait Respec. Each captain may only unpack each Trait a single time, after which time it will remain a permanent option they may select when choosing their Traits.
    • Helmsman - Space Trait:
      • +10% Flight Turn Rate
      • Evasive Maneuvers cooldown reduced by 10sec
    • Precise - Space Trait:
      • +25% Accuracy vs. Small Targets (Torpedoes, Mines, Fighters, etc.)
    • Conduit - Ground Trait:
      • Extra Shield Heal when using Shield Charges.
      • Extra Damage Bonus when using Power Cells.
    • Disassembler - Ground Trait:
      • +10% Damage vs. Non-Living Targets (Turrets, Holograms, etc.)

There will be a a FAQ posted shortly that details the full contents of potential prizes of the Tal Shiar Lock Box

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 179
# 123
05-20-2013, 03:36 PM
NICE...

My Vulcan Captain thanks you for her new Romulan Warbirds that will be delivered some time tomorrow or so...

A hunting Borg she will go... :]

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING STO TEAM!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,865
# 124
05-20-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It wasn't listed in the blog, but this is another item that's a possible prize in the box:

  • Genetic Resequencer: One of four new Traits, each packaged with one free Trait Respec. Each captain may only unpack each Trait a single time, after which time it will remain a permanent option they may select when choosing their Traits.
    • Helmsman - Space Trait:
      • +10% Flight Turn Rate
      • Evasive Maneuvers cooldown reduced by 10sec
    • Precise - Space Trait:
      • +25% Accuracy vs. Small Targets (Torpedoes, Mines, Fighters, etc.)
    • Conduit - Ground Trait:
      • Extra Shield Heal when using Shield Charges.
      • Extra Damage Bonus when using Power Cells.
    • Disassembler - Ground Trait:
      • +10% Damage vs. Non-Living Targets (Turrets, Holograms, etc.)

There will be a a FAQ posted shortly that details the full contents of potential prizes of the Tal Shiar Lock Box

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well, that will be very sought after. Do these "packages" come bind on pickup, or are sellable on the exchange?
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 803
# 125
05-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Hmm, i notice that no mention of lobi crystals with the tal shiar lockbox.
Do they provide lobi crystals as well?

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 289
# 126
05-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
Well, that will be very sought after. Do these "packages" come bind on pickup, or are sellable on the exchange?
Hopefully they aren't bind on pickup. It bugs me to no end opening a box with one of my characters and getting one of the bind on pickup items they I have no desire for that character to use. I won't complain with an account bind though. Does the same as bind on pickup but doesn't screw someone trying to get lobi on an alt for a bind on pickup store item.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 127
05-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostusthorn View Post
Hmm, i notice that no mention of lobi crystals with the tal shiar lockbox.
Do they provide lobi crystals as well?
Yep

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,608
# 128
05-20-2013, 03:58 PM
And I thought the Dominion box was good... Each box seems better than the last, to me.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 708
# 129
05-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It wasn't listed in the blog, but this is another item that's a possible prize in the box:

  • Genetic Resequencer: One of four new Traits, each packaged with one free Trait Respec. Each captain may only unpack each Trait a single time, after which time it will remain a permanent option they may select when choosing their Traits.
    • Helmsman - Space Trait:
      • +10% Flight Turn Rate
      • Evasive Maneuvers cooldown reduced by 10sec
    • Precise - Space Trait:
      • +25% Accuracy vs. Small Targets (Torpedoes, Mines, Fighters, etc.)
    • Conduit - Ground Trait:
      • Extra Shield Heal when using Shield Charges.
      • Extra Damage Bonus when using Power Cells.
    • Disassembler - Ground Trait:
      • +10% Damage vs. Non-Living Targets (Turrets, Holograms, etc.)

There will be a a FAQ posted shortly that details the full contents of potential prizes of the Tal Shiar Lock Box

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Will they be tradable branflakes?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,671
# 130
05-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
They passed that line a long time ago when you see jem hadar ships, galors, ferrengi, time ships, etc for federation captains to cruise with and their away teams in evening gowns and tuxes sporting a mini gun.
im referring to the different rights holders that currently has star trek. cbs has all the prime universe stuff, that cryptic can use, but ANYTHING from JJ trek is of limits, not on principle, because of license holding.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40 PM.