Lieutenant
# 1 Borg invasion suggestions
05-09-2013, 11:50 AM
(searched, didn't find)

I have a suggestion about the Defera invasion zone, something that has started to bother me.

I realise that the base camp is supposed to have been put up in a hurry, but it still looks weird that the encampment perimeter is made out of cloth, without any checkpoints at the entrances, guarded by a couple of fire teams with rifles.

I'd like to suggest that the camp gets a much needed upgrade to a secure fence, and that the entrances are fortified with a parapet (I think it's called) for fire teams to take cover behind, and perhaps a few of those burst turrets. I mean, get a team of combat engineers down there, and they'd have it up by mid-morning.

(and yes, I am aware that this is only a cosmetic change)

Furthermore, Isn't it time to either accept that Defera has been overrun, or better yet, liberated? I'd like to see a more decisive strike against the Borg, where the ground combat zone is moved to Vega colony. That would be an excellent opportunity for a future season, and give a nice excuse to rework the open ground mission structure and allow us to bring a BOff to the field like on New Romulus! I know pople have asked for that before.
Lieutenant
# 2
05-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Should this thread be moved to the Reputation System subforum? If so, could some mod please see to it?

(yes, I posted this in my other thread as well, it seemed like a valid concern)