Republic Veteran
# 91
05-20-2013, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
I believe that the KDF can finally have 5-TAC raptors and BOPs now thanks.

Lets be honest now that there is no valid reason why they should not have it.
This. I have characters both sides, so I'm actually happy about Fed PL.

That said, I think the lack of 5-tac console KDF Fleet Ships is unfair and should probably be rectified as soon as possible. It shouldn't take much dev time either: no new models necessary, no new logic necessary.

Also: +1 to everyone who pointed out that the imbalance of the console exchange is irrelevant because the Feds didn't have any consoles that KDF wanted anyway.

Last edited by corgatag; 05-20-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Career Officer
# 92
05-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
So the KDF gets ONE good console and the feds get all of our good consoles....Ummm
Maybe it just shows the Klinks have had a better range of consoles all along.
Survivor of Romulus
# 93
05-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontphaseme View Post
Feds get Leech console (we knew it was coming some day), but KDF gets some fart console that noone could care less about? At least give KDF torpedo point defense or wide angle torpedo, you know something useful.
I agree with this.

Furthermore, there should be a significant downgrade to their versions but w/e.
We should just merge factions and be done with it.
NO to ARC...Make It VOLUNTARY

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
Career Officer
# 94
05-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralandy View Post
Maybe it just shows the Klinks have had a better range of consoles all along.
This. Pretty much all the fed consoles are garbage so of course Klingons will be getting crap in return it's all the federation has to offer.

Second, nobody is getting your elite Disruptors. Elite Disruptors secondary proc does MORE dmg to shields. The nanite disruptors secondary proc lets x% of dmg bypass shields.

You decide which is better for you but there is a difference.
Empire Veteran
# 95
05-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Delete all toons, only play romulan as the KDF and Federation are no longer unique.

Also this ruins all my major points I made to my Federation fleet mates. "Come to KDF with your rommie, we have leech and elite fleet disruptors. Yay!"

Now they can get all that through a lock box and without having to leave the Federation. Go f--k yourself cryptic.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!

Last edited by bubblygumsworth; 05-20-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Captain
# 96
05-20-2013, 09:18 PM
I am starting to think we should just get it over with and merge KDF into a Fed subfaction already like the Romulans are. It is obvious now Cryptic doesn't care about it, and KDF numbers will be doomed now, no reason to take your Romulan to KDF.
Commander
# 97
05-20-2013, 09:31 PM
+1 to the merge idea.

there simply is no reason to roll a klink at all. why would you subject yourself to a faction that has long been neglected by the developers? every single aspect that made the Klingons unique have been offered up to the feds in some way. the number of and quality of ships generally favor the federation. the number of quality and established fleets with high tiered starbases greatly favors the federation. the amount of pve and grind content favors the federation. the feds boasts a lower pve queue time. the sheer amount of c-store content (costumes, species, ships, packages) favor the federation. the feds have more and cheaper doffs as compared to the Klingons.

i'm pretty sure there are additional grievances that should be listed here, but you get the gist. why would anyone want to roll a kdf faction toon? besides rolling a half naked orion female and having your choice of two carrier frigates... both of which will probably be coming to a lock box or c-store near you.

let's close up shop. bend over and assume the position and get this merger over. I for one, am tired of bending over and taking it for free. let's at least get some fed shinies for our shameful submission.
Captain
# 98
05-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsharpex View Post
+1 to the merge idea.

there simply is no reason to roll a klink at all. why would you subject yourself to a faction that has long been neglected by the developers? every single aspect that made the Klingons unique have been offered up to the feds in some way. the number of and quality of ships generally favor the federation. the number of quality and established fleets with high tiered starbases greatly favors the federation. the amount of pve and grind content favors the federation. the feds boasts a lower pve queue time. the sheer amount of c-store content (costumes, species, ships, packages) favor the federation. the feds have more and cheaper doffs as compared to the Klingons.

i'm pretty sure there are additional grievances that should be listed here, but you get the gist. why would anyone want to roll a kdf faction toon? besides rolling a half naked orion female and having your choice of two carrier frigates... both of which will probably be coming to a lock box or c-store near you.

let's close up shop. bend over and assume the position and get this merger over. I for one, am tired of bending over and taking it for free. let's at least get some fed shinies for our shameful submission.
Agree. Klingon is gonna be part of Fed in canon anyway; may as well make a season so that they can merge Klinks as a sub Fed faction.

In fact, considering Klingons are liek Samurais, they can easily do a Japanese Bakumatsu story.
Captain
# 99
05-20-2013, 09:38 PM
I'd rather play a Klingon with no nice gear than a whiny fed or a half-faction Romulan pet to the other factions.

It's gonna be fun watching the feds with their new 'I win' console still getting the butts handed to them, and all the bugs and broken items coming to the Roms.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Captain
# 100
05-20-2013, 09:47 PM
Another epic Crypitc failure. I hope your servers crash and burn tomorrow ... hard. I say this even thought I never used or bought the console. I mean $20 and $120 starter packs and countless lockboxes have not made you enough money. Jeez.