Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
Well guys... The day has come for me...

I wish it would've been different.......

BUT I CANT WAIT TO FLY MY ROMULAN WARBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe See you all after patch ^^
Captain
# 2
05-20-2013, 08:43 PM
I just bought a 300i for Star Citizen.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 3
05-20-2013, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
I just bought a 300i for Star Citizen.
is that the space simulator 'its done when its done' thingy?
Empire Veteran
# 4
05-20-2013, 08:52 PM
i cant wait to grind out to level 50

and all the doffing it will take to get to tier 4 cxp so i can get mad fleet marks

grinding 3 reps from scratch, only after i got to level 50, and then pvping with no rep for a wile

doing stfs again, catching those stupid bunnies, actually going to nukara prime or however the hell you get those marks

slowly get gear wile the majority of the game is building romulans at the same time, driving up prices on every single thing

i am loth to make a new character. they have made it agonizing. just having to log in and do the CE event every day for 50k dil practically killed this game for me, since i did that 14 times ive only been playing every other week more or less. i dont know what this is going to do to me. got the legacy pack though, im invested. i made a a bet i'll endure
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 5
05-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfader1988 View Post
is that the space simulator 'its done when its done' thingy?

O ye of little info.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i cant wait to grind out to level 50

and all the doffing it will take to get to tier 4 cxp so i can get mad fleet marks

grinding 3 reps from scratch, only after i got to level 50, and then pvping with no rep for a wile

doing stfs again, catching those stupid bunnies, actually going to nukara prime or however the hell you get those marks

slowly get gear wile the majority of the game is building romulans at the same time, driving up prices on every single thing

i am loth to make a new character. they have made it agonizing. just having to log in and do the CE event every day for 50k dil practically killed this game for me, since i did that 14 times ive only been playing every other week more or less. i dont know what this is going to do to me. got the legacy pack though, im invested. i made a a bet i'll endure
I know right? It's going to be SO FUN. For real. I seriously can't wait to start a brand new character from scratch! I mean, why wouldn't you? There's just so much great incentive to do so. So much AWESOME content just waiting in the wings. I mean, who doesn't love the daunting, mindless, soul-eating grind that has infected virtually every aspect of the game?
Captain
# 7
05-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Oh, you little troll, you....I actually fell for that.
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"
Lieutenant
# 8
05-20-2013, 09:50 PM
How...don't you know anytime someone trails off and large, giant spaces that a 'aha fooled you' is coming?

...followed by Rick Astley
24 Hours a day, 365 days a week.
Rihannsu
# 9
05-20-2013, 10:02 PM
I liked some of the ways the Story was going for the Romulans, which will actually make Leveling one fun. I made sure to not read any of the info to avoid too many spoilers for my self. Cause.. I actually care a little when they actually do a good job with it. And I felt they did.

So if I have the time.. I plan to level my Romulan and enjoy the ride into Battle cloaker heaven.. Hopefully by then there are more in there to play with.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 10
05-21-2013, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dummyname View Post
How...don't you know anytime someone trails off and large, giant spaces that a 'aha fooled you' is coming?

[snip]
...followed by Rick Astley
I was referring to the moment I saw the thread title. The large space set me straight.
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"