Survivor of Romulus
# 11
05-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonmagnus View Post
Hi all! I have a question regarding paying for the Legacy Pack through PayPal. I just paid for mine today, and it says it's currently in the review process; I suspect, in spite of it saying it will be done "shortly," that it will take at least two to three business days. What concerns me is if it takes any longer than that. If the review process has not been completed by next Tuesday, does that mean my account is not flagged and I therefore do not receive the Legacy Pack? Please respond as soon as possible, as this is causing me a lot of worry and I'd like to know as soon as possible if I need to find an alternative payment solution. Thank you!
I just broke down and purchased it a few hours ago. Within 15 minutes I received the e-mail saying my purchase was completed. I'm not sure if your location matters or anything like that, but I used paypal without using a paypal member account and I had no problems with it going through. Personally I try to avoid paypal whenever possible because I had issues with it in the past. Wish Cryptic had some more options for people, including using zen.
Career Officer
# 12
05-16-2013, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Every character on an account that owns the Legacy or Starter pack can claim it -- those same characters would get the two additional bridge officer slots.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ah, so it's a sort of Limited Account Unlock?

Every Romy character I make and claim it will get 2 boff slots. That works for me.
That'll give my characters enough room to have the story-bridge officers as well as the Ally Boff as well.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13 Yaaaaaaaaaaay
05-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Been waiting a long time for an expansion!
Career Officer
# 14 Question!
05-20-2013, 11:24 PM
So? if we have the collectors edition & lifetime subscription are we able to make a liberated character (captain) or is that only the Romulan liberated Boff?
Ensign
# 15
05-21-2013, 12:46 AM
I've read somewhere that those of us that purchased the game at Bestbuy might be given a few items ingame. Is this true?
Republic Veteran
# 16
05-21-2013, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytsholl View Post
So? if we have the collectors edition & lifetime subscription are we able to make a liberated character (captain) or is that only the Romulan liberated Boff?
If you're asking "can I make a Romulan liberated Borg captain," yes, lifers can.
Career Officer
# 17
05-21-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
  • The Reman Premium Romulan Faction Species will be available in the Character Creator once you claim a Legacy Pack for the first time on one of your Romulan Republic characters.
  • If you are looking to make a Reman as your main Romulan Republic character, please create a temporary Romulan character and load into the game with it - claim your Legacy Pack via the instructions listed above and you will see the Reman species available in the Character Creator the next time you load it. Feel free to delete your temporary Romulan character.
Does this also ring true for players who've unlocked the Reman species via the Romulan Reputation system?
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Survivor of Romulus
# 18
05-21-2013, 06:28 AM
Brilliant, thanks for the info. I'm so looking forward to this!
Rihannsu
# 19
05-21-2013, 06:53 AM
In the immortal words of Homer J. Simpson:

"Woo-hoo!"

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
05-21-2013, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the update BranFlakes!
I look forward to taking the T'Varo out for a spin.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Closed Thread