Lt. Commander
# 1 Maximum PC Interviews Craig
11-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Maximum PC's Norman Chan sent some questions Craig's way. Check out the interview here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-25-2009, 11:49 AM
so cool!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2009, 11:52 AM
I cant even be assed to read through all the cut & paste questions. It's even the same freakin picture of craig each time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-25-2009, 12:26 PM
an all right interview but 4 pages :@. But I'm me I will still read them all
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Hmmm I wonder how accurate this part is...

"[Craig then loads up several ships on a computer, including ones based on the Intrepid, >>>>Excelsior<<<<<<<, Miranda, and even Prometheus classes that will be recognizable to hardcore Star Trek fans.]"

I'm hoping its true!

Maybe the most important part of that sentence is "including ones based on the..."
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku View Post
Hmmm I wonder how accurate this part is...

"[Craig then loads up several ships on a computer, including ones based on the Intrepid, >>>>Excelsior<<<<<<<, Miranda, and even Prometheus classes that will be recognizable to hardcore Star Trek fans.]"

I'm hoping its true!

Maybe the most important part of that sentence is "including ones based on the..."
Probably a mistake I have heard devs say over and over again that the ship won't be in the game. Although if enough pressure comes down could turn into like the bridges. But I doubt it
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-25-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm pleased that Cryptic realise they don't need a WoW-level amount of subscribers and that they are really trying to keep to what is really 'trek'.

[whine]Not pleased about the way they handled the closed beta subs though, was the main reason I bought it and I'm still not in?[/whine]
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Yet more proof from Cryptic itself that the Klingons are getting overlooked in this game. Not one mention of ships for them, so must assume its the same three with 5 different lvls of the Bird of Prey, a 100 year old ship, a Vorcha, and a carrier. Wow and no PVE content, even stayed away from mentioning ground battle for the Klingons just all feddie all the time. I am already disapointed..............................

"Give me my $2" :Better off Dead
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-25-2009, 01:08 PM
I read the same article and it was great and independent of what you would think most developers would say.
it is refreshing to see they are more concerned with staying true to the Trek lore than obtaining a 11 million customers.
Awesome article and i have been a subscriber to Max PC since they came out. Great mag.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Not only does this article have 0% new info, but many of Zinc's answers are exact quotes of answers he's given in other interviews.

Hey Rekhan, how about that Klingon information that Stormshade keeps telling us we'll be getting "very soon"? Any chance "very soon" means November?